What Pokémon Generation did you start in?

• Thread starter luxray6490
  • Start date
luxray6490

luxray6490

Divergent
Towns Folk
Sadly I have to say I was born in 2000 so I didn't get my first Pokémon game wasn't until I was a lot older! :( my first game was diamond so generation four but I worked my was back buying older games and getting all generations!

What about you?

Gen III!!!! :33 It is still by far my favorite generation.

gen four but I always watched the hoenn anime

Gen one of course. Good times/memories. I feel so old now. Best to start with the oldest one. :p

I believe I started with Red.

Reactions: luxray6490
Gen 1.

Pokemon yellow

Generation III, Pokémon Emerald.

I was also born in 2000 but I managed to enter the world of Pokemon in the 3rd Generation. At 5 years old, I played Emerald (and completed it like 2 months later ) and it has been my favourite generation (tied with gen 5) since then.
So lucky I managed to quickly snag in some Gen 3 play time.

I was also born in 2000 but I managed to enter the world of Pokemon in the 3rd Generation. At 5 years old, I played Emerald (and completed it like 2 months later ) and it has been my favourite generation (tied with gen 5) since then.
So lucky I managed to quickly snag in some Gen 3 play time.
I got Pokémon emerald for my 7/8/9 birthday or something amazed with all of it by far my favourite game!

Reactions: TheSuperKid
Gen II (who gets no love for the moment :cry:), good old times playing Pokémon Silver on a GameBoy Color... and a GBA:SP later. Though I have played Gen I and Gen III (LeafGreen, not the Hoenn ones) respectively later.

I miss these old GameBoy graphics now... (and yet, I haven't found my Silver Cartridge...)

Reactions: luxray6490
I first started playing Pokemon in Gen 3 (FireRed). Good times and memories. Pokemon made me have an amazing childhood. <3 I wouldn't have been playing Pokemon if my brother didn't introduce me to it. Anyways, I miss playing FireRed. The GameBoy was my childhood.

First gae i played was...Blue. or red. played in early 2000. i dont remember which. but i remember loving it alot. but Silver was where i knew what i was doing to any degree.

Gen 5 was my first game. (Yeah Yeah I know I'm a noob but I was always into Pokemon during Gen 4

I started out with Gold Version. All of my friends had Pokemon games but I didn't have the money for a Gameboy or games but I had a lot of Pokemon cards. I was over at this boy's house and he was looking at my cards and asked what I wanted for one of the cards I had. I told him he could just have it. It wasn't special anyway, and he offered me his copy of Gold Version since he had just gotten Sapphire. I told him no because I didn't have the system to play it on and he gave me a green Gameboy Color and the game.

My first game was Blue, but I never played it, but when I got Gold, I started to get into Pokémon.

Technically the first Pokemon game I played was Red, but I'm not gonna count that because I was like 2 and was incompetent, er, yes.

Generation 4 when I was 9, my sister bought me Platinum.

I'm a generation 1 guy ;). I started on Pokemon Blue.

I started in Pokemon Generation 4 when I got Pokemon Diamond.
That was when I got the original Nintendo DS and was introduced to RPGs and basically Video Games in general. :rolleyes:

My first Gen was II with Pokemon gold vision on my very first game device that was all mine the game boy pocket!

Gen IV- I started with Diamond but I have also played Sapphire and Silver, both excellent games.

My first Gen was II with Pokemon gold vision on my very first game device that was all mine the game boy pocket!
You can't play GBC games on a Game Boy Pocket. There's no colors on it but Black, White, and a few shades of Grey.

Back