What Pokémon Generation did you start in?

• Thread starter luxray6490
  • Start date
I started in generation 4 with my epic red ds then I played all the others.....and now where here!

I started in pokemon red. My friends had it and I loved it. I had gold/silver too. When i was a kid I mostly played gold tho. I still have that copy in my gameboy advance. I had to go to and change the battery but it works and im pretty far. I would love my data from both. On my red I still have my file that I'm on the elite four but the first i ever played: red played intensely: gold

Oh I was 12 years old and and Pokemon Blue and Red had just come out and I didn't even own a gameboy and I somehow convinced my friend to lend me his Gameboy and Red version, I then later bought the blue version and a gameboy. So I'm Gen 1.... That was sixteen years ago for me, I am now 28 :p

I started in Generation 5 with Pokemon black and my DSi. That is where I started but I now also have Diamond from generation 4 so I basically went back a generation.

i started in geeneration 4 with pokemon diamond on my nintendo ds lite it was awesome unfortunetaly lost the game card before i could finish it the first pokemon game i completed was pokemon white though.

I started in Gen III with my first Pokemon game being Pokemon Ruby :). Even though i was born in 1998, i was too young to play the Gen I and II games :(.

Actually you can play GBC games on it there was several games made that could play on the original gameboy black and white and the color not all games where made this way but gold was if you look up a picture of the games you can easily see how gold and silver are made like red and blue with a concave logo on top and a notch in it but crystal was unable to be played on it because it was made a different way with a bumped up logo and no notch.

my First Pokemon game was Pokemon Diamond. it then introduced me to the anime and trading card game.

Back