Gen 6 What pokémon would you be

• Thread starter Hoppingfrog
  • Start date
Hoppingfrog

Hoppingfrog

New Kid on the Block
Towns Folk
Okay imagine if you had to become a pokémon from any generation sort of like the mystery dungon games which pokemon would you like to be and why? Personally I would be a pokemon like chansey so that I can't be harmed plus not that many people see chansey in the wild

I would be a Lucario, because he can control the Aura, and he is powerful ;)

I would love to be umbreon because i would be decently fast, have decently strong psychic powers and i would glow a bit so the dark shouldn't be a problem :cat:

I'd like to be a nice Meowth (but that would never happen) so i can give out money to everyone :>
I'd also like to be a Staraptor because I would be able to soar through the skies quickly
Maybe a Sharpedo as then i would be able to get around in the water really quickly. :p

I'd love to be a Blaziken, then I could do fiery kicks and punches to decimate my foes. And if I Mega-evolved I would become powerful enough to take on legendaries!

I would like to be Charizard hanging out with Blastiose and Venusaur, can fly around and act like a dragon or be one with a X mega stone

If not Charizard I would love to be a Ghastly no one can argue going through walls wouldn't be fun ;)

If I will be pokemon I will be ash oshwatt as it naughty just like me and it is jolly nature too, that what I am and I have problems with swimming As ash oshwatt have problem to use aqua jet and that pokemon is cute and adorable tooo.

I would love to be umbreon because i would be decently fast, have decently strong psychic powers and i would glow a bit so the dark shouldn't be a problem :cat:

This xD

I would either be Mega Charizard Y, X, or Mega Swampert. Charizard because with its Y mega evolution it is fast, and with his X mega evolution it has very hot flames(and he looks cool). Swampert because with its mega evolution it can swim fast, punch hard, is strong, and it is also a water type(I love water types).

tumblr_inline_mvab62TwAy1rk1adw.gif
Sylveon \o/

Just kidding.... I'd actually be
Tyranitar_Mega_XY_Shiny_Sprite.gif

Reactions: Ichimaru
I wanna be Agumon. I loved watching agumon as a kid, I would laugh every time he and Ash would go into a slapstick. Maybe Ash needs more DNA points so Agumon can recognize him as a tamer worthy of respect.

I wanna be Agumon. I loved watching agumon as a kid, I would laugh every time he and Ash would go into a slapstick. Maybe Ash needs more DNA points so Agumon can recognize him as a tamer worthy of respect.
The cat in my profile approves
:)

I'd love to be
133.gif

Think of all the endless possibilities to evolve into and not mention the possibilities that one day their could be a Dragon type eeveelution or a Flying type! Then again I could just stay Eevee.

take a wild guess......

Zekrom.

I would be a Pikachu because it would be really cool and fun to be one and I like cute pokemon more that scary big ones to be because I find it more nice and cute . Also I would like to be like a Eevee because it is my favorite pokemon that is cute of course . When you consider it .... it is weird to be a strong and big pokemon :p

I would be a lucario. He is just sooo cool and he can use moves like Aura sphere and many cool moves. He is just too powerful and he is the coolest of all pokemon there is till gen 6.
I would be a Lucario, because he can control the Aura, and he is powerful ;)
I like people who like lucario. High five @iheb98

I would be shinx

Although tyranitar is my favourite pokemon i wouldn't want to be a destructive and all powerful pokemon all that much,i think i would be a darkrai,only defending myself when i have to and be like a rare pokemon to get and all that.

i would be argon so i could mega evolve and have lots of protection because i am made out of metal. I would also have some powerful movesand it would be fun to battle pokemon by myself and live inside a pokemon

Back