Gen 6 What pokémon would you be

• Thread starter Hoppingfrog
  • Start date
I woud be quajutsu. He is fast and with his secret Power a good fighter and He is a Ninja.

I would be Charizard because of these reasons:
1. Cool
2. Powerful
3. Can fly
4. Can Mega - Evolve
5. My favorite pokemon
6. powerful.. Wait, I said it twice!

I would be Arceus, obviously, then I would be able to rule over the world MUAHAHAHA (holding a Dragon Plate for my name's sake xD)

I would really want to be a small mobile creature like maybe Eevee. I think I most likely would want to be like a Treecko because in the anime his treecko was really smart and cool :cool:

I would be the pokemon rayquaza because he is the best pokemon ever!:sneaky: well not really but he is one of the strongest and his mega evolution is pretty sick. He can also fly and do whatever he wants to do while beating up anyone who gets in his way :vamp:

I want to be an espurr!Because I want to scare people and pokemons , and he had a straight cute face too :bear:

Reactions: 18
Espurr. I enjoy scaring people.

Emolga of course! Flying and gliding and being cute and generating electricity :D

I would be an Absol most possibly, Reasons being, I'm quite fast and alert to danger, I'm quite a powerful person in a sense and I prefer to keep to myself and away from others, I'm also hardly seen in real life and prefer to keep emotions directly to myself unless I want to tell someone how I feel, and when I do, I will say EXACTLY how I feel.

...Arceus. I would be a god, shape the universe with my hooves and stuff like that. Otherwise a WILD (don't get dirty minded!) ditto would be neat too.

Everyones gonna go crazy bout this but...i wanna be a magikarp reasons
1:they swim
2:I LOVE FISH
3:evolves into gyrados
4: magikarp

Flabebe because I have always dreamed of being really really small and flabebe is tiny so yeah now the reason I want to be small is because then I could be small which would be awesome for some reason I am not sure why.

I'd be an Eeve it's cute and adorable
Plus,I can change to whatever eeveelution I want, And it's my 10th caught Pokemon I have always loved Eevee.:)

i'd probobly be a genesect because of these reasons:
  • i'm great with technology
  • i'm the fastest runner at my school (extreme speed genesect)
  • i'd be my 2 favorite types
  • this: Genesect_callout.jpg

i would be gallade because i would be a good height(not too small and not too big). I learn teleport at lvl 1 and i am a fighting type.

475Gallade_DP_anime.png

I'd be a Litwick because Litiwcks are small I always wondered how it would feel being small.And I'd love to scare people and haunt them in their nightmares OwO.And if I ever go in a dark cave I could see in the dark I have a little flame on my head.But being made of wax would be wiered.It would be so fun being a Litwick :D

I would be Jirachi, so that I can have a chilled life within' ma wishes! Seriously, with my current IQ and not that of a Jirachi, I would own all steam games if I were a Jirachi. An alternative would be Ho-Oh so that I could spread happiness to all the good people of the world. I would also like to become Darkrai so that I could haunt all my friends and noobs of the internet. What do you think?

I would be Jirachi, so that I can have a chilled life within' ma wishes! Seriously, with my current IQ and not that of a Jirachi, I would own all steam games if I were a Jirachi. An alternative would be Ho-Oh so that I could spread happiness to all the good people of the world. I would also like to become Darkrai so that I could haunt all my friends and noobs of the internet. What do you think?
Except you can only fulfil *other people's* wishes. And you can do that every 1000 years I believe? Why don't you try Arceus, if you're just in it for the power. Jirachi is a rather selfless pokémon.

I'd be a Darkrai! Simply the best Dark type there is, it's really fast, it hits ridiculously hard too, can learn all kinds of moves, has unbelievably cool design, can fly and levitate, can become one with shadows and, as if all that wasn't enough, it can torment and torture others with nightmares!:vamp:

I going to think inside the box, but I would really want to be thenpokemon ditto. I would be ditto so that I could then turn into any Pokemon I want without only having to be one. Once I was ditto the first Pokemon that I would want to be would have to be raquazza. I would want to be that Pokemoni because I could go and fly in space and then I could come and destroy anyone I wanted. :)

I'd love to be a Ditto because then I could whatever I want x3

Back