1. NintenPedia Guest Message

Get 3DS/Wii U/Switch eShop Credit

Members of the community can earn or win Nintendo 3DS/WiiU/Switch eShop credit. This is available to North American and European region 3DS and Wii U owners (Switch is region free). Earn Play Coins by posting in the forum and exchange them for eShop credit. It's that easy.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Yoshi - 3DS Pedia
Signing up for an account lets you communicate with other Nintendo gamers from around the world. Play games, ask questions, have fun and earn eShop credit along the way.

What retro titles do you have in VC?

Discussion in 'Old School Nintendo Gaming' started by SUPAHSAWNIK99, Nov 29, 2014.

1. Amit0603

Amit0603 Nintendo 3DS Legend Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    185 coins
    I have to update what I've wrote because it's old. The new ones are:
    Pokemon Yellow (I said I was gonna get it)
    Super Mario Bros. 3
    The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons
    Pokemon Trading Card Game (The one on GBC, not the actual cards)
  2. Farhaan Raja

Farhaan Raja The Hero in Green Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    142 coins
    The only one i have is mario bros 3. It costs £3 normally, but when i bought it, it was on 1/2 price.
    I have the megaman legacy collection, which features all the nes megaman games, although im not sure that counts.
    When i get eShop credit, i do intend to get a classic pokemon title and an oracle game.

I do want a new 3ds so i can get megaman 7, earthbound, donkey kong country etc
  3. Aura_Knight394

Aura_Knight394 Captain of the S.S. Clark

Play Coins:
    137 coins
    The only one I have for my console is Legeond of Zelda: Link to the Past. Everything else is on my Pi.
    3dsCollector likes this.
  4. 3dsCollector

3dsCollector Pokemon Trainer Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    37 coins
    On my 3ds I have Earthbound (snes), Super mario bros deluxe (gb), Zelda Oracle of Ages (gb), and Kid Icarus (gb). The only one I paid for was EB, the others I picked up at various promotions, like club Nintendo (rip club Nintendo). I want to get some more eventually, but right now I have a ton of games I should be playing anyways.
  5. Ace

Ace Aaannnd boom! goes the Dynamite. Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    78 coins
    Hmm... I have for the 3DS the games. Ninja Gaiden, (NES) Super Mario Land 2: the six golden coins, Donkey Kong, (both for GB) Super Mario Bros 3. (NES)
    For the Wii U I have. Final Fight 3, Kirby's Dream Course, Kirby Superstar, (SNES) and Mario Party 2 (N64)