what series is better

• Thread starter 0078
  • Start date

what series is better

• Total voters

Nintendo 3DS Addict
Towns Folk
Is pokemon or fire emblem more popular vote for your side

I'm going with Pokemon for the nostalgia, but man was that a tough decision. They're both so good!

I won't pick any, because the two are awesome.
I mean, I love Pokémon, it's my childhood and I love what they did in X/Y, but on the other side, we have Fire Emblem, and it's an excellent series. I just got Awakening yesterday, and it's a really great game, and it takes advantage of the 3D feature.

So, I can't pick any if both are just way too good.

Prepare to lose the rest of your life to FE:A, especially if you try the insanely tough insane mode.

Reactions: Moon Rain and D4rkDragon
Prepare to lose the rest of your life to FE:A, especially if you try the insanely tough insane mode.

Insane won't be insane, I suppose. It's not my first FE game :D ! Just need a bit of strategy... ;)

I'd have to say Pokemon (loved it since I got into it when I was a little kid). The games are just amazing, even the classics (nice to revisit them from time to time). Everyone just seems to really like it, and it always delivers, in terms of gameplay, graphics, storyline and battling.

I haven't really played the FE series, only the Awakening demo. :p

I don't wanna be biased. If I grew up with FE on the Gameboy or heck even the GBA then I would totally say FE but I haven't played it. .-.

pokemon is better cause it is

Man, Idk if you can even compare these two games. They're so totally different, and they both attract differnt types of gamers. Fire Emblem seems to have an older fanbase because us older teens like Turn based tactics RPG, and the whole back in the time fighting with swords and magic with an army of your own trying to rescue a princess or people in peril. Idk what I just said, but I hope it makes sense.

Voted for Pokemon though. There's nothing more to say than it's an awesome game, and that's why It sells so well. I hate the GTS though. I'm not giving you my Mew for a freaking Caterpie!

Pokemon simply because I'm not a huge fan of turn based games. It's the only reason, because Fire Emblem is a great series. I loved FE: Awakening, but I just don't like turn based battles.

Pokemon. I've never played Fire Emblem so this was an easy choice :p. Pokemon kept you playing with quests but after the end of the game, you could still play with many online modes or play with your friends. Leveling your pokemon to lvl 100 was a choice too

I haven't really played any Fire Emblem game except The Sacred Stones (which was absolutely amazing, by the way) so I'm going to go with Pokemon. I love Pokemon. Pokemon FireRed on the GBA was a happy part of my youth.

DemiKids beats both though :cat:

Yeah, I love a dead series :cry:

Pokemon, simply because I haven't played any Fire Emblem games. :p

Pokemon, simply because I haven't played any Fire Emblem games. :p
You need to get some cash quick, and download/buy Fire Emblem Awakening right now >:p

If you don't have monies, you should download the gba emulator and the sacred stone game for it. You'll have a blast.

Pokemon, it's a well-established franchise, has an ever expanding universe, has pretty good games, has fun gameplay, and a lot of other factors.
Fire Emblem is really good, mind you, but Pokemon is all around better in a lot of aspects really.

Although I don't play both series that much, I'm going to say that Fire Emblem is much better. It has interesting characters and the gameplay is fun as well. My whole life, I've never liked Pokemon. It just looked so stupid to me. So, I personally think Fire Emblem is better.

I'm voting for Pokémon! Because I love the games and the series!

It is literraly where do you base it on. Pokemon is more popular, but every game is pretty much the same story line (defeat the champion and the evil team (magma/aqua/plasma/galatica/team rocket), while Fire Emblem is different each time :)

Reactions: SaToRi
I love both series. Cannot really comparable as they are really different.
I will go with Pokemon as it is the game that I grew up with. Fire Emblem is another game that I just started playing when I owned a 3DS.
The only annoying thing in Pokemon is that the pokemon seems to change from version to version. I prefer the original one (with Hitokage, Zenigame and Fushigidane) more but the ones from Crystal (Hinoarashi, Chikorita and Waninoko) is also fine for me.

I havent played fire emblem, so I cant actually say so much about that series, but pokemon are a really good franchise. There are so many pokemons you can choose to Train, and you can make Your own team really unique from other Peoples team. It also has a really great online, and the Wonder trade features they added in x/y is amazing!

Back