what series is better

• Thread starter 0078
  • Start date

what series is better

• Total voters
Pokémon, it has been there since my childhood and will still be there for a while!

I think pokemon is more popular than fire emblem. For example I haven't heard of fire emblem until I purchased my 3ds xl, but I knew pokemon series and games since I was a little kid. To me, that's got to mean something, if it is popular you immediately hear about, but on the contrary you just don't.

Hands down, Pokemon. My sister likes Fire Emblem but I find Pokemon much more innovative.

Pokemon is more popular and most people talk about in on the site and if you check the pokemon universe on this site you will find that it has more discussions than any other one than on this site.Pokemon games are better to me also,i'm just saying I'm a pokemon fan and when I played the fire emblem demo it was good but pokemon games were better than it.

If you just look at the series then I think pokemon is much better than fire emblem. Pokemons been around for like over 15 years and even has a card game. Every year the game that it releases is always a bestseller and a big step up from the last game in the pokemon franchise. Mostly everyone knew of pokemon for a long time and some people even grew up with it but fire emblem only strarteds to gain attention after awekening came out.

Fire embalmed looks really good! I played the demo and I liked it. However pokemon is just way too good it's hard to decide over to good franchises but in my opinion pokemon is much better than fire emblem. but fire emblem does take good advantages of the 3d. In my opinion just buy both of the games

I'm surprised opinions are so split on this. I would have expected it to be pretty one sided.

Fire Emblem is an amazing series, but I've only played Awakening so I don't want to say I like it more than Pokemon just yet. I think more thought and love goes into Fire Emblem but Pokemon something I can play while in almost any mood, Fire Emblem I'm done when I beat it.

It isn't that easy to decide, so I cannot say just one of them. both games are reat in their own ways, Pokemon features a complex competitive aspect for many players, whereas Fire Emblem games sport that trademark Perma-death difficulty. Both games are great startegy-RPG's, and if you're looking for difficulty, go for Fire Emblem. If you're looking for multiplayer, go for Pokemon.

I can't choose :cry: I like them both but if I had to go with one it's got to be Pokémon but I grew up playing it. It's nothing against the Fire Emblem series but hey...I can't go against my Pokémon

I would have to go for the Pokemon series because it really brings back some good memories playing and enjoying the old series back when I was younger . Don't get me wrong though , I like both of the series but I find that Pokemon is more enjoyable in my opinion . I still like Fire Emblem and its games too :D

I would have to say Pokémon. I have played the series ally and I have over 330 hours into Omega Ruby. I have played Pokémon why, Pokémon red, and Pokémon gold. I haven't actually played any of the fire emblem series so I guess I can't really say which one is better but I do really like Pokémon.

I think that the pokemon series is much better. I love the battles and the adventure. I like going to gyms and battle the gym leaders. I have played fire emblem and it was not my type of game. I love catching pokemon and using hem in battle too. But I think that the pokemon series is getting way to easy.

While both of these series are excellent, the Pokemon series has had much more time in the US limelight than the Fire Emblem series. Thus, I have many more fond memories of the Pokemon series, even though I consider the Fire Emblem series to be (almost) equally as good as the Pokemon series.

More popular? Pokemon, by far. Better? Fire Emblem, I'd say.

Pokemon is your typical kids' JRPG. Nowadays, it's mostly used as a brand name for Nintendo, especially when they want to make some cheap junk that wouldn't appeal to anybody otherwise - it's like an old slasher franchise where after the second or third film they'd stick Freddy or Jason in and call it a day.

Not that I can say much, since the last main game I played was Moon, but that seems to be the direction they're heading in, especially with spin-offs. Sword and Shield seem to be low-quality and I've heard plenty of complaints on how you could quite easily beat the game in under 20 hours, maybe even less than that.

Fire Emblem, however, has only improved objectively. Three Houses had some stunning feats of graphics and mechanics that I really wasn't expecting from my low expectations. I've been a fan of Fire Emblem for a while now and while the strategy has always been engaging and unique, Three Houses really blew me away.

Strategy. That's the main point here. Pokemon can quite easily be played if you keep going forward, using your strongest attacks, maybe grinding here and there. Fire Emblem has difficulty settings and can actually be quite challenging. In fact, it's designed to be challenging and have engaging stories, you could more or less do whatever you wanted with Pokemon and it'd still fit.

Back