What should I worry about in middle school?

• Thread starter saltypepper
  • Start date
The food is better, we kinda have more opportunities, etc.

Better than Ward IMO.

Well, I'm already in middle school and I already experienced this so....
Yeah, cobby is trying to get all the emblems, so he keeps reviving old threads :rolleyes:

Yeah, cobby is trying to get all the emblems, so he keeps reviving old threads :rolleyes:

There should be a Nechromancer emblem for reviving dead threads, and cobb should be the first one to get it

Reactions: Iridium Winter
Honestly the two things I think you should worry about are homework and remembering your locker combination. >_<

Worry about not having time to play games :cry:
Just kidding, middle school was actually awesome in my experience! More homework... but more classes = more potential friends :)

I met most of my friends in 7-8 grade in middle school and the classes themselves aren't much of a headache. So it depends on the peoplee around you

You have to worry about the bullies and the bad thing is that they pick on loners and I tell you this because I have some experience I used to get bullied a lot in middle school because I was shy and didn't have any friend I think people are more mean in middle school than in highschool hope you hang out with the right people that defend you from other kids who are disrespectful and never let your self-esteem go down if someone is disrespectful so always keep your positive ego up and never let it go down also if someone tells you something bad ignore them that's what I used to do when I small.

The only thing I would say is as I'm sure many people are saying is bullying. If somebody says something or does something to you, just ignore them and walk away. I've done that and it works for me. Otherwise really know. Middle school is so incredibly easy in terms of academics.

Back