What Type of Music Do You Like?

• Thread starter Bennie
  • Start date
Mostly punk music, but I love all types of music. It also depends on my mood. One day I'm listening to Iggy Pop, the other day I'm listening to Charles Mingus and the other day I'm listening to Kate Bush.

Reactions: 18
I like alternative, indie, rock, chiptune, pop, the occasional dubstep, and simple acoustics

Reactions: 18 and FreakyStyley
I mostly like pop music, rock music and some other things like Of Monsters and Men, Paramore, Owl City, LIGHTS, and other music. I also have The Heist from Macklemore and Ryan Lewis. I like a good handful of the music on the charts and the songs I like from years past after looking at the old year end lists

My preferred music is J-rock/Rock and metal, Kpop and 80's-00's c: I may listen to some rap pieces but it's rare and they're old.
Not quite fond of today's pop music to tell the truth, I prefer oldies. But hey we all like different things~

I like:
Rock
Heave Metal
Dubstep (Don't hate me please ;-;)
Vocaloid
Country
Classical
ooooh and
Jazz

Hello there,

I like Justin Bieber's songs : Sorry, What Do You Mean, Love Yourself (Those are the only ones I actually like)
I LOVE Kpop : GOT7 Fly, GOT7 If You Do, GOT7 See The Light (Mark is bae) EXO Love Me Right, ASTRO Hide and Seek, BTS Dope, BTS I Need You, BTS Run, BTS Boy In Luv.
Why do I have more BTS songs than GOT7? Lol. GOT7 is my bias group btw.

To be honest,when on the topic of favorite music styles,I frequently say to myself that I'm an old spirit at a young age when I look upon my choices. :coffee:
My favorite types of music include:
  • Jazz
  • Blues
  • Classic rock
  • Classical
  • Orchestra
  • Videogame music
  • Traditional French and Italian music
  • Traditional Japanese music
And that's pretty much about it. :pompus:

Reactions: 18
Mostly indie rock - my favourite bands include Imagine Dragons, Bastille, Walk the Moon, Owl City and well, I listen to a lot of music from the WWE (the wrestler's themes and the PPV themes) and I quite enjoy listening to new artists on The Voice, many of whom cover popular songs and eventually go on to release their own original content.

Back