What was Your First Animal Crossing Game and did you Like it?

• Thread starter 3391
  • Start date

Aspiring Pokemon Master
Towns Folk
Which Animal Crossing Game did you play first?

My first was the Gamecube one, the beginning was, frustrating but at least it added unwanted a challenge.

The acre-moving system wasn't enjoyable ;-; gave me a headache.

Anyway tell me your first game, and if you liked it! :cat:

Reactions: Lexi.D
The first animal crossing i've played was Wild world with about 11 years, after that AC became my favourite life simulator :)

Reactions: DoomFrog314
My first was on the GameCube. All these years later, and I still find it to be the most addicting one (plus having all those NES games was a nice touch)

My first was City folk in which was addicting and awesome!I used to have WW but since the game was pretty lame for poor ghaphics and sharing a house for all players, I just threw it somewhere in my cousins house and I lost it forever

I don't have The GCN game and New leaf is my favorite

My first was For the DS (forgot the name xD). I had alot of fun with it.

My first one was Wild World when I was very young! I remember accidentally transferring my character over to my friends town and then crying about it xD. I remember inviting friends over to help pick out my weeds cause I time traveled so much! XD

Wild World for the DS was my first AC game and I was in love with it, too bad that the game broke itself around a year ago, I prefer New Leaf tough. :)

My first one was the most recent New leaf one and It was amazing. Played nonstop almost an hour a day or more for a year then gradually slid out of it.

My first Animal Crossing game was the original for the GameCube. I've loved, and played that game for years, and years, and years. I have always loved it, still love it, and will always love it forever! It's just so good! Despite my love of the GameCube Animal Crossing, I do like New Leaf a tiny bit more.

Reactions: Ninja-Patty
My first was the original Animal Crossing, I loved how you got to play games inside the game (gameception). I remember first meeting K.K. Slider and when said name a song I thought "Oh he knows all sorts of songs" I typed in some real life song not knowing he meant one of his songs.

Each time I play Animal Crossing I can't help but think of the first time playing it on the GameCube.

Reactions: DarkDrifloon
My first and last Animal Crossing game was Wild World on the DS. I despised it because it made me feel inexplicably scared and ill. The cylindrical world scared me (it felt like my character was going to fall off any moment), the characters' noses annoyed me, the 'bza bza' speech sounds nauseated me. I couldn't even start living in the game properly because of how terrible it felt.

I was very sick when I played the game, so maybe everything mentioned above was just exacerbated because of my illness. But I never went back to it. My sister was the one who actually owned it on her DS and she enjoyed it well enough.

I played my mother's original copy of Animal Crossing on the GCN when I was 3 and all I did was shake trees.

When I was 6 I made my first real town and I loved it, 9 years later I still have the save but I lost a copy of the disc. Best villager is Biskit.

Attachments

• Biskit_NewLeaf_Official.png
    Biskit_NewLeaf_Official.png
    158.4 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: Jeff The Killer
My first and last Animal Crossing game was Wild World on the DS. I despised it because it made me feel inexplicably scared and ill. The cylindrical world scared me (it felt like my character was going to fall off any moment), the characters' noses annoyed me, the 'bza bza' speech sounds nauseated me. I couldn't even start living in the game properly because of how terrible it felt.

I was very sick when I played the game, so maybe everything mentioned above was just exacerbated because of my illness. But I never went back to it. My sister was the one who actually owned it on her DS and she enjoyed it well enough.

Strange up felt like my character was gonna fall the world too. The camera motion didn't help either....

I played my mother's original copy of Animal Crossing on the GCN when I was 3 and all I did was shake trees.

When I was 6 I made my first real town and I loved it, 9 years later I still have the save but I lost a copy of the disc. Best villager is Biskit.

Biskit is the best, I also like Tom...I guess it's because I feel like he and Rover could be brother's.

My first was new leaf and lost it after 3 months. It's probably under my bed or my dog ate it xD

My first was actually AC New Leaf. I like it, really addicted for the first few months.

My first was new leaf and lost it after 3 months. It's probably under my bed or my dog ate it xD

Whatttt? Your dog eat games? That's scary xD

I am totally new to this game and I have to say I still don't have a first animal crossing game, I have read about this game but it never ended up interesting me for some reason. Anyway, I see today with the wifi connection of the 3ds it would be funnier to play among other people too.

My first game was New Leaf. If one wants a game with no defined plot, do play. It was annoying though...if you play this game, play as often as possible. When you can't play for a few weeks or months and come back, your town is full of weeds. I lost my game for 2 years and found it. I turned it on, and my town was basically a wasteland with snow. Seriously.

My first Animal Crossing game I played myself was Wild World. My grandpa got it for me on Christmas and I was so happy lol. I figured out so many cheats on that game and now I have the biggest house I could buy and 99,000 bells still on hand.

Mine was the DS one, Wild World. I actually managed to catch every single fish and get every single fossil, I hated parts like Resetti and Tom Nook when you begin the game (this gives you a bad felling and makes you think why you bought the game)> I liked it but not as much as I like NL.

Reactions: blinboy
My first AC game like most people in america was for the gamecube. (Since the gamecube version was just a port from the N64 version in japan) I remember renting from blockbuster (man that really dates this) and instantly falling in love with it along with my family. I remember my mom getting addicted to it and playing it all through the night and I remember having Pudge be my first friend on there.

Back