What was Your First Animal Crossing Game and did you Like it?

• Thread starter 3391
  • Start date
My first Animal Crossing game was New Leaf (I had played Wild World prior to this but I was just messing around on my sisters copy) and I quite enjoyed it for the first few weeks. I think Animal Crossing is a good series but it just isn't for me. I've explained why I dislike it in more than one thread, but I just find it too stressful and time consuming. Like I stated somewhere else, it's like having a pet that you don't feel like taking care of.

my first one was the wii one animal crossing city folk i like it know by watching it on youtube but when i played it i did not know how so i did not get to in joy it fully and now it doe's not work

My first was New Leaf. Animal Crossing isn't the video game series I'd normally buy a game of, but a couple of people I knew were playing it and said it was great, so I made a long list of questions to ask and I did get answers before I finally gave in. If I remember correctly, the multiplayer portion won me over, :love:

It's a game I wished I picked up on day 1 (got it on day 2 of its release) and I don't regret picking it up ^.^

Reactions: Lexi.D and Ninja-Patty
My first was ACNL I loved it when I first saw it, but then I watched PBG's video about the game and I loved it and finally decided to buy the game. I played it for so long that I unlocked lots of stuff and town projects that I took my time collecting as much bells as I can to feel content :D:p

My first was New Leaf. My friends introduced me into the series. I love ACNL but I don't play it a lot

My first Animal Crossing game was New Leaf and I love it! I love the graphics and the gameplay and the freedom. I think the only downside to me starting with New Leaf is all the other games seem so bad by comparison.

I tried Wild World and my goodness I still can't understand why so many people love it. It looks awful, like really really awful, and the mechanics are bad.

The one on the Wii, City Folk I think? That one doesn't look too bad but I'm not really sure I'd like Animal Crossing as a big console game. While I love New Leaf I don't play it for a super long time and I feel like it'd be annoying to have to set it up on the TV to play for a half an hour. With New Leaf I can play it while watching TV haha. I just think it suits handhelds more since you never play it for super long.

My first was the Gamecube one, the beginning was, frustrating but at least it added unwanted a challenge.

The acre-moving system wasn't enjoyable ;-; gave me a headache.

My first game from the series was Population: Growing! as well. I agree with you completely; that 'acre-moving' system always made me dizzy. It probably didn't help that I played the game for hours on end, either, but as a seven-year-old with a love for both animals and gaming, I could hardly ever separate myself from it. :p

Reactions: 3391
Mine was the DS version, Wild World. I remember that ACWW made my whole summer.I got half of my fossil collection and still remember the moment when I caught my Coelacanth. So ACWW was my favouite AC game

The DS wild world or something. I didn't like it when I played it.

my first was the gamecube one i played it so much as a little kid

My first Animal Crossing game is Animal Crossing: New Leaf. I bought it off the eshop for $30. I actually do like this game and I play it everyday, well only to keep my favorite villager from moving away. Sometimes I actually do sit down and play it for an hour or so to clean up my town, plant and water the flowers, and plant bushes. It's an entertaining game.

Back