What was your first game you played on your 3ds/2ds?

• Thread starter Icemario
  • Start date
Icemario

Icemario

Lady Lyndis
Towns Folk
Super Mario 3D Land, I really liked the game as a whole but it was a bit too linear for me.

My first 3ds game was Mario Kart 7 it's why i bought the system

I purchased five games when I ordered my 3DS XL and they are :
  • Tekken 3D Prime Edition
  • Tales of the Abyss
  • Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
  • Kid Icarus: Uprising
  • Resident Evil: Revelations
I haven't played Kid Icarus or Kingdom Hearts yet though. Maybe only 5 minutes or something, :panda:

The first one I played is most likely Tales of the Abyss.

Reactions: Luxis13
The game I bought with my 3DS was Rayman 3D. I got it a week or so after launch so there wasn't much else that looked interesting (unless Madden on the 3DS is interesting to you...)

Pilotwings Resort!! :33 fun game to get into the 3DS imo.

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity.... I beat the story and haven't touched it since lol

Animal Crossing: New Leaf, though I bought the 3DS because Pokemon X & Y were coming out.

My original DS was also bought because Pokemon games were coming out, and I also got Animal Crossing as a first game.

On my old 3DS it was Mario Kart 7. On this one it was Shin Megami Tensei IV.

My first 3DS game was Pokémon X/Y, got it at Christmas, and then, the next day, I got Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy from my sister (since she knew I was a fan of the series).

My very first 3DS game was Animal Crossing. New Leaf. It's a great game and I highly recommend it. it brings back a lot of memories and feels. I'm kind of ashamed to say though, it isn't my favourite XD

Reactions: spagooti
I bought Fire Emblem: Awakening alongside with my 3DS. I had to choose between that, Kingdom Hearts 3D, and Monster Hunter 3U. Well, it was a nice choice!

Pilotwings Resort!! :33 fun game to get into the 3DS imo.

Same with me. I still find the 3D impressive.

First eShop game was Mutant Mudds.

First VC game was Link's Awakening.

Looking at my list, it's a fairly good trio of games to start with if I do say so myself. :)

My first was ocarina of time 3d, it came with my special edition 3ds.......really impressive graphics!

When I first got my 3DS sometime in 2012, it came with Mario & Sonic at the 2012 London Olympic Games, which I briefly played just so that I had something to play before I got Super Mario 3D Land the very next day. The former was surprisingly (less so because it was made by Nintendo and SEGA) decent, even if some of the sports in there were crap - for example, the football (soccer) was just penalty shootouts. I'd have rather seen an actual match.

kid icrus uprising

My first 3ds game was The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3d. Keep in mind I got mine about two months after release date. :)

My first 3DS game was Super Monkey Ball 3D. The 3DS didn't have much of a library then, plus the only things you could really do on your 3DS then were play games, check your activity feed, use game notes (which is kinda pointless imo), and watch a temporary OK GO video...

The first game I got was Ocarina of Time. When I got my 3ds it was still pretty new and there were very few games left to choose from where I am, so I considered myself pretty lucky they still had a copy.

Reactions: zekiebouy
Mine was The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D. I got it bundled with my 3DS. The first game I actually purchased was Mario Kart 7.

Reactions: zekiebouy
My first 3ds game was pokemon y.... I am hoping to get my hands on Bravely Default next.

Reactions: dragonslayer5567
Back