What was your first game you played on your 3ds/2ds?

• Thread starter Icemario
  • Start date
fire emblem awakening it is rely fun and i recommend it to those that like sword fighting/strategy games im looking forwered to playing the new one when it comes out.

My first game was mario and luigi dream team. Because it came with my 3ds xl bundle. However the first game I bought was animal crossing new leaf. To be honest it was pretty good for the first month but now it's really boring. I decided to sell my Aniaml Crossing New Leaf for some money to buy ssb4 3ds

The first game that I probably played on my 3ds system would probably be Pokemon White Version technically since when I got my 3ds I didn't really get any games for it until later , so I'd say that there were many things that I played before I even got my first 3ds game , KI: U

First game I played was Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance. I ordered it with my 3DS, and it was the most appealing of the options I had. Got Pokemon White 2 soon after that, and Pokemon Black soon after that.

the first game i ever played on a 3ds was pokemon y. that game was fun! the graphics were good. Also the battles were fun to do and the pokemon game had lots of adventure which was fun too. The 3d was also very good on the game.

I played Pilot Wings Resort first. It has great graphics and would recommend to any person who has a 3ds

First game i played was harvest moon a new beginning. I am still highly enjoying it. It has turned out to be my 2nd favorite harvest moon.

My first game I've ever played on my 3ds was harvest moon tale of two towns. I still play it a lot but at the moment I focus more on Pokemon ORAS. Pokemon is my first favorite game while harvest moon is a very close second.

Pokemon Alpha Sapphire because when I bought my Crystal Red 2DS, I saw @ Gamestop that ORAS was out. So I got Alpha Sapphire for my first game. Then it was Super Smash Bros.

Back