What was your first Zelda game?

• Thread starter MasterGamer
  • Start date
MasterGamer

MasterGamer

Nintendo 3DS Addict
Towns Folk
I know it's been asked a lot, but my first Zelda game was Ocarina of Time. It was also my first game ever!:chicken::chicken:

Spirit Tracks, I had no idea what the series was until I saw this game.

Oh man it was such a joy the first time especially, and it became my favourite Zelda for years as I started digging through earlier installments in the series. Now it's only second to A Link Between Worlds.

Does the Four Swords Ani ersery count? If so, then that was my first. If not... then i don't know. Four Swords Aniversery Edition was actually my first. That was the game that started it all for me.

my first Zelda game was twilight princess I wish I know how hard it was at the time

My first Zelda game was Phantom Hourglass, even though people say it's bad, I really like it! I have since gotten a ton of Zelda games, but Phantom Hourglass is genuinely fun :p It's a nice game to play to relax and have a good time, which probably why I like it so much.

ocarina of time

Minish Cap, I think >.<

Those were the days. Now graphics are all 3d and stuff. :eek:

My first Zelda game would probably be The Legend of Zelda : Four Swords Anniversary Edition actually :p after which liking it a lot , I went to try out the other games . Four Swords is still a fun game to me and I still enjoy playing it though sometimes it's kinda frustrating and long :p

My first Legned of Zelda game would have to be Legned of Zelda: Phantom Force I believe :p I gotten it for my DS Lite before and played after I finished Pokemon Diamond :p I had to say I didn't know what to do but still enjoyed it, playing randomly. I finished it half way and then I finished it completely after a while :p

My first game was twilight princess, but at the time I was bad at Zelda and couldn't do anything. So technically, Majora's mask was my first game and it is one of my favourite games by far because of the masks.

My 1st zelda game was oot on n64. Best game ever!

My first Zelda game was when I was around 6 years old, Zelda Wind Waker. To this date it's still my favorite Zelda game, I just didn't like looking for the Triforce shards.

I know it's been asked a lot, but my first Zelda game was Ocarina of Time. It was also my first game ever!:chicken::chicken:
My first Zelda Game is Wind Waker on the Gamecube, when my friend told me about the game, i was confused, and when he let me borrow his copy, i was amazed, as soon i was amazed, the next day i give him the game back and went to the store to buy one and play the whole game and it took me 3 years to beat because i always skip reading (i never liked reading in games till i got older and decided to read them to learn my next location ( i was 6 years old during that time while trying to learn english ok?)

My first was the first Legend of Zelda on the NES, which itself was among one of the first games I ever played. Still a huge fan. Might be trying another swordless run of it soon. I think I made it as far as possible last time, but I can't really remember and figure I ought to do it again.

Minish cap ^-^
Mark :D

Ocarina of time was my first one, but Minish Cap was my favourite, I loved it so much!

Reactions: Chaosity
My first Zelda was Link to the past which I got from club Nintendo. I remember how I had to make an alternate account for my bro in a different region because the english version apparently was meant for people outside of the UK.

For me it was oracle of ages, i played it on my phone long after its time (and that from the color games) was gone. I wanted to try a proper zelda game but i never had one for y gameboy. After paying it i also played the oracle of ages.

For me, Phantom Hourglass was my first Zelda game. I had so much fun with it. I loved it where in the game, you can have 3 fairies with you and the cuccoos would actually let you walk with them, unlike Spirit tracks when you slowly walk to them, they run away. Plus Linebeck...l love him so much ♥ The music is awesome too, they had a lota musics l loved. Almost all of its soundtracks l adore.
I wish l can play it again, but l lost it while moving 2 years ago...it will be missed for life.

Phantom Hourglass is my favorite Zelda game and always will be.

My first was The Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass. Lots of people hate it but I love it. I am not bothered by the touch screen controls and I really like the cute Wind Waker art style. There were lots of cool things you could find in the sea as well like hidden islands not marked on the map and the Ghost Ship. The Ghost Ship always scared me when I ran into it as a child xD. It wasn't too challenging though, I managed to complete it as like a 7-year old xD

Reactions: Mira
Back