What was your first Zelda game?

• Thread starter MasterGamer
  • Start date
For me it was Ocarina of Time and Wind Waker, for the Gameqube. I bought the special edition that had both of them, and also a refined Ocarina of Time, named Master Quest. That name always remind me of pokemon thought

My first legend of Zelda game i ever played had to be the wind waker

My first was OoT on the N64. It was my favorite game up until I discovered Windwaker was a thing. OoT was no doubt the most well presented Zelda game and possibly the most influential Zelda game. However, nothing beats Windwaker:p

spirt tracks i had it in i still trying to beat the underwater temple

@bubzz12345 You think Spirit Tracks has a diffucult underwater temple ? Ocarina of Time, that's all imma gonna say

I had played somebody's copy of Links Awakening pretty early on, but MY first Zelda game was Ocarina of Time, which just so happened to be a rom on the computer.

The first zelda game that I ever played was Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass. It was for ds. I didnt like using the stylus to move link but the game was still fun to play. You can get on a ship and go to other islands in it too. I loved exploring every single island. I also liked collecting rupees and buying many items. I suggest that any legend of zelda fan play phantok hourglass.

It was A Link to the Past for me (SNES). It was a good game to start off getting into the series, it was so in-depth and full of gameplay to progress though. Pretty challenging at times, and mini quests to undertake to give you a break from the main plot. The dark world was terrifying and I did die a few times. Those field monsters are OP. The puzzles made you really think. xD

I think it was phantom hourglass I used to always restart every time I got on.

My first was Minish Cup and right after it the 4 Swords (2-in-1 Game Cartridge) for the GBA.

I the first game I played was OoT, on an emulator, but I barely played enough for it to interest me. But, I purchased my 3DS along with ALBW and Majoras Mask. Although I tried MM first, I did really play ALBW first (from start to finish) and that's what inspired me to play more Legend of Zelda games XD

I believe that my first Zelda game was Phantom Hourglass. I have a bad memory when it comes to remembering things from my childhood, although I still do remember some things from my childhood. Anyways, Phantom Hourglass was my first Zelda game on DS and I think that game is what got me into the Zelda franchise.

Back