What was your LEAST favourite zelda item ever?

• Thread starter ArtsyThePikachu~
  • Start date
My least favourite Zelda item is the magic beans in Majoras Mask. You never have them when you need them and when you have them you don't ever need them so you end up losing them when going back in time. I didn't like the slingshot from Skyward Sword either. It was useless after the first dungeon. And it was still pretty useless in the first dungeon. It didn't even hurt bokoblins it just stunned them. That sucks :(

My least favourite Zelda item is the magic beans in Majoras Mask. You never have them when you need them and when you have them you don't ever need them so you end up losing them when going back in time. I didn't like the slingshot from Skyward Sword either. It was useless after the first dungeon. And it was still pretty useless in the first dungeon. It didn't even hurt bokoblins it just stunned them. That sucks :(
The Magic Beans were in OoT too you know. But it makes sense because MM may have a more confusing gameplay. Just trying to clear things up. o/

My least favorite item in LoZ is probably the Deku sticks or Deku nuts because Deku sticks aren't used that much or if they are it's for a decent puzzle but in OoT: 3D it gives everything away and there is no mystery in how things should be done anymore and in some ways ruined my experience of the game. I haven't found many uses for Deku nuts in OoT either but perhaps they have strange uses I've never heard of and are fairly rare in Hyrule as well (probably because of their uselessness or the desire of backtracking to get something you don't need to complete the game). Maybe they make the fight with the first boss of the game super easy although I was able to beat him in half a minute anyways. And Brawl and Smash 4 I never liked the Deku nut either. I didn't think it added much fun to the game and competitive players never use them to begin with so why shouldn't I if I have no one to fight other than with my bad internet lag online.

occo in twilit princes you dont need it fora wind at least that helps get back to the same place but occo only takes you to the entrance and the blue orb nayrus love in Ocarina of time cant use items with magic power because of it uses it and magic armor it takes all your rubes

My least favorite item form any Zelda game would have to be the whistle form the original Legend of Zelda. Instead of being able to choose where you wanted to teleport, the whistle randomly selected a dungeon for you, leading to you having to use the whistle over and over again to actually get where you want to go.

Back