What would you do with a million dollars?

• Thread starter Gecko
  • Start date
It's just as you said. Also, I love how you insist on F-Zero, but aren't you forgetting G III- Extreme? Those two always go together, they are basically the same thing, they are both the best games in the genre. Sure, F-Zero is a series, but the GX release is like rivals with G3.
I did not forget it... I just didn't know about it lol :p
But yeah, if it's like F-Zero (in terms of technicity I mean), then yeah, you can replace F-Zero with G III-Extreme in my sentences and I'm ok with it :)

I´d eat it
Ill propably donate it to help other people,i dont know what to do with it anyways

I would probably buy a small house in Canada with a live in maid. Then I would get a cat along with the supplies. I guess after that I would start an alpaca farm for the heck of it. Then I would buy Tomodachi Life, Project Mirai DX, and Sims 4 before placing the rest of it in a bank to save for later.

I'd probably invest it, hopefully earning enough to live comfortably for the rest of my life.

Lol, first of all. I wouldn't spend it all in one go. I would only buy little things over time xD. The first thing on my list, would be a Ness Amiibo. (Ness is bae :love:). Then, I would go on EBay, and buy Earthbound, a SNES, a Wii U, Mother Beginings, a GBA, Mother 3, and all of the Earthbound Merchadise I could find on there. And then I would buy the rest of the Pokemon games I need to have them all, and then I would get Harvest Moon A New Beginning 3D (to play with a user on here) Triforce Heroes, Hatsune Miku Project Mirai DX, and many more xD. So much for saving it.....maybe ignore my first statement. :nailbiting:

This is a coincidence since my grandmother gave me 1 million dollars when she died and I bought a amusement park just for myself and named it Cartmanland. NO lines, NO minorities, and especially NO Kyle. It's everything I could've dreamed of until I had to let people in because I needed to pay workers. That when I realalized that this sucks and I got a refund but the stupid IRS took all my beloved money I'm now broke. arrgh why???? (;.;)

Get every Nintendo Game and Console !

Reactions: Eric Cartman
I would buy Marvel/Disney/whatever is responsible for their movies and make them redo Age of Ultron and after that I'd just enjoy money and fame I get from their other upcoming movies and merchandises

I would buy Marvel/Disney/whatever is responsible for their movies and make them redo Age of Ultron and after that I'd just enjoy money and fame I get from their other upcoming movies and merchandises
Dude, I'm sure Disney isn't going to sell you Marvel for just a million.

Anyways, I would take at least 40% of that money and donate it to charity. Take 20% of what I have left and invest it in a successful business (my 11th grade U.S. History teacher told us a story of her husband investing money in a business around Christmas time and earning some money). The 40% left will be split 50/50: One half is stored in the bank. The other half stays with me. Plenty of money left for me. With luck, the money invested will net me a lot of cash.

Last edited:
Reactions: fireworkdragon
If I had one million dollars I'd burn them all muahahaha >.<)/ Money is evil :p.

Jk jk :p

If I really did have one million dollars I'd buy a Wii U, some Amiibos and all of the 3DS games that I want and be fabulous :p. Ooh, I'd buy a giant mansion too! :0

Reactions: Mikaya
I would open a amusement park based on Creepypasta! I would of course be yours truly because who else could I be?

And too I would also donate to Give Kids The World because they make cancer patients wishes come true.
I've done landscaping work there before! I saw many children there who were having the time of their lives. It warmed my heart, to say the least. :cat:

If I had a million dollars, I'd buy YouTube Subscribers.

Nah, I'd simply try my best not to be entirely selfish with the money, but at the same would try to time conserve as much of it as I can; stay on a budget, y'know? :p

I would by a phone a nintindo card (several cards ) and put the rest of the money up to save

Dude, I'm sure Disney isn't going to sell you Marvel for just a million
Dude let me dream :cry: oh well I guess I have to go with plan B and write fanfiction about Twilight, publish it and then swim in the cash

Reactions: ESP
oh well I guess I have to go with plan B and write fanfiction about Twilight, publish it and then swim in the cash
Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha--meme-17374.jpg

Reactions: fireworkdragon
I'm not sure if a million would be sufficient for all the stuff I want, but I guess I'll list some of the stuff I would want, well, the stuff that's appropriate ;)

I guess I'd buy out Nintendo, I mean, I'd let them keep doing their thing, but I'll be the brains behind the operation. When they try to pitch new ideas to me, if they suck, they get executed, cuz Nintendo is to successful to be making mistakes like that, their better than that, way better...

Second thing, I'd buy my way into Namco Bandai and try to take over the part of the corporation that makes the Tales Of games, because I have a lot of awesome ideas that I think tales fans would love if I were able to get a little input on what games they would make. Plus, I kinda wanna take over that part of Namco Bandai anyway...

Next, I'd go to Gamestop about every week and buy a bunch of stuff I'm not even gonna play for about a week. They have a bunch of games that I want, but I can't afford them...;-;

Finally, I'd go and rob Wal-Mart for no reason, and no one would try to stop me cuz I'm gonna have craploads of bodyguards protecting me while I rob them. Then after that, Target, then after that....I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.

Can't really think about anything else other than what's listed above......

Well I'll probably convert my 1 million dollars to 47,000,000 million PH Pesos. I'll probably buy my favorite consoles and build my beast computer. But that wont probably happen in the future.

Back