What would you like to see at Nintendo's E3 presentation (2014)?

• Thread starter Reece
  • Start date
R

Reece

I was viewing a thread, and then I realized that we have high hopes for Nintendo at this upcoming E3, so I really want to know what would you like to see at Nintendo's E3 presentation (2014)?

Probably more information on Hyrule Warriors, Super Smash Bros. 4 (3DS and Wii U), Yoshi's Yarn, Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem, Sonic Boom (3DS and Wii U(, X, Bayonetta 2? Or are you hoping for more 3DS/Wii U releases? Anything is possible at this time, since the Wii U is getting terrible sales, Nintendo is probably plotting a major list of amazing game releases, for both consoles.

I'm looking forward for a release date for: Super Smash Bros. 4 (3DS), Bayonetta 2, X, Zelda U, and probably an approximate release date for: Sonic Boom, and Hyrule Warriors, Nintendo needs to get these game on the market, as soon as possible. I'm hoping for some new game releases to be announce, and some more info on the "unified accounts".

Anyways, I have tons of more requests, but I wanna hear yours. What would you like to see at Nintendo's E3 presentation (2014)?

e3-2012-nintendo-press-conference-photos.jpg

I'm expecting:

Confirmed 3D Mario game (most likely 3DS)
Zelda Wii U (Confirmed)
Yarn Yoshi
Super Smash Bros. Wii U
Next Pokémon game

Anything else will be a surprise.

Reactions: 3dsatackman
Super mariio galaxy 3 :Don both wii u and 3ds!!

Reactions: 3dsatackman
What I'm expecting for both platforms at the e3 2014:
3DS:
Even more Super Smash Bros. for 3DS
(maybe, that would be great) Zelda Majora's Mask 3D
Just like Nanamine, infos on the next Pokémon game
Sonic Boom

WiiU:
Super Smash Bros for WiiU
Sonic Boom
(maybe) Starfox WiiU, since many people want it so much.
That Mario game that is developed by the EAD (forgot which).
Hyrule Warriors

I don't mind if some of these aren't shown except for Super Smash Bros., because just like everybody here, I'm too hyped for the game, so I want more videos and screenshots from the game.

I'd like to see myself in attendance, and am hoping I can go!

I think a return to a live press conference is a must. No matter what they announce, they need the excitement of the big stage. Last year letdown many, so I'm sure they'll do better this year.

What I'm expecting for both platforms at the e3 2014:
3DS:
Even more Super Smash Bros. for 3DS
(maybe, that would be great) Zelda Majora's Mask 3D
Just like Nanamine, infos on the next Pokémon game
Sonic Boom

WiiU:
Super Smash Bros for WiiU
Sonic Boom
(maybe) Starfox WiiU, since many people want it so much.
That Mario game that is developed by the EAD (forgot which).
Hyrule Warriors

I don't mind if some of these aren't shown except for Super Smash Bros., because just like everybody here, I'm too hyped for the game, so I want more videos and screenshots from the game.
I agree! To be honest, I'm kinda hoping that they change the release date for the Wii U from Winter to Fall (which I doubt is happening) but a lot of fans would like that, I also hope they announce a direct date for when this game is available. I'm pretty interested in Hyrule Warriors though.
I'd like to see myself in attendance, and am hoping I can go!

I think a return to a live press conference is a must. No matter what they announce, they need the excitement of the big stage. Last year letdown many, so I'm sure they'll do better this year.
I hope you would be able to go, and have some awesome interviews, that would be great! I'm betting that they would have a much stronger presentation this year, last year the Wii U barely got to shine, but they have all these titles that they had announce, piling up on them (Yoshi's Yarn, Hyrule Warriors, Zelda U, Bayonetta 2, X) so it looks (hopefully) to be favorable to the Wii U this year.

Reactions: TAG
I agree! To be honest, I'm kinda hoping that they change the release date for the Wii U from Winter to Fall (which I doubt is happening) but a lot of fans would like that, I also hope they announce a direct date for when this game is available. I'm pretty interested in Hyrule Warriors though.

I'm betting that they would have a much stronger presentation this year, last year the Wii U barely got to shine, but they have all these titles that they had announce, piling up on them (Yoshi's Yarn, Hyrule Warriors, Zelda U, Bayonetta 2, X) so it looks (hopefully) to be favorable to the Wii U this year.

Sure, this E3 will be decisive for Nintendo, it will (and there's a high chance about it) show the WiiU under its XboxOne/PS4 killer side. It will also help expand its game library.

As for the 3DS, no real hope, it's already (in Japan, at least) the most selling console, in front of the PSVita. But knowing that the 3DS's still getting more awesome games is still good. If only Nintendo could make Majora's Mask 3D... :giggle:

What I'm waiting:

3DS:
  • Sonic Boom trailer.
  • A new Star Fox game.
  • More japanese game coming here
Wii U
  • "X" game information
  • Bayonetta 2 information
  • Super Smash Bros 4 information
  • "Hirule Warriors" information
  • "Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem" information
  • A new Mario game
  • Sonic Boom trailer or something
  • Zelda U trailer, it would be amazing since they said it will be more open.

I would like more infromations about Yoshi's Yarn, about a new Mario game... Oh, and some japanese games being localized in Europe/America. And of course, I hope there will be some good suprises! :love:

What I'm waiting:

3DS:
  • Sonic Boom trailer.
  • A new Star Fox game.
  • More japanese game coming here
Wii U
  • "X" game information
  • Bayonetta 2 information
  • Super Smash Bros 4 information
  • "Hirule Warriors" information
  • "Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem" information
  • A new Mario game
  • Sonic Boom trailer or something
  • Zelda U trailer, it would be amazing since they said it will be more open.
I hope more Japanese game will be coming to the 3DS too, I realized since the start of 2o14 the pace of those localization are speeding up, which is a good think. (I hope we get a Digimon World Re: Digitize localization), and if Nintendo don't give out any information of the "Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem" game, we will surely see that game sometime in 2015.
I would like more infromations about Yoshi's Yarn, about a new Mario game... Oh, and some japanese games being localized in Europe/America. And of course, I hope there will be some good suprises! :love:
I'm still hoping that Yoshi Yarn would come out earlier than we all expect, I'm interested in that game, it looks much more fun than Yoshi's New Island.

Reactions: D4rkDragon
I hope more Japanese game will be coming to the 3DS too, I realized since the start of 2o14 the pace of those localization are speeding up, which is a good think. (I hope we get a Digimon World Re: Digitize localization), and if Nintendo don't give out any information of the "Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem" game, we will surely see that game sometime in 2015.

Sure, more Japanese games coming here would be great (it's like a dream came true :D). If Level-5 is also at the conference, I hope they will give some info on Youkai Watch. I also hope that they plan to make the 3DS Virtual Console better (more supported systems; more quality games).

And finally, maybe they'll also give some info about the so-wanted Flipnote Studio 3D.

Sure, more Japanese games coming here would be great (it's like a dream came true :D). If Level-5 is also at the conference, I hope they will give some info on Youkai Watch. I also hope that they plan to make the 3DS Virtual Console better (more supported systems; more quality games).

And finally, maybe they'll also give some info about the so-wanted Flipnote Studio 3D.
Is Youkai Watch coming to North America/Europe, I sure hope so, that game looks amazing, I'm waiting patiently for Bandai Namco to reply to 30.000 petitions that have been signed. They've even made an official thread for the game on the Bandai Namco forum which is on the main website.

Yes, me too, I would actually prefer they do that on the "Nintendo Direct" before E3, so they can take their time and show the games for the VC, or they could announce that during E3, but give all the information after in a Direct. Overall I just want them to upgrade the 3DS VC, give it better games, or finally announce GBA games on the system (which I pray they do). :)

Reactions: D4rkDragon
Is Youkai Watch coming to North America/Europe, I sure hope so, that game looks amazing, I'm waiting patiently for Bandai Namco to reply to 30.000 petitions that have been signed. They've even made an official thread for the game on the Bandai Namco forum which is on the main website.

Level-5 said they aren't interested for a localization for that game.

Level-5 said they aren't interested for a localization for that game.
Well that is just so sad. I was hoping that they'll be some sort of thought at least. It looks like a fantastic game.

This is what Nintendo plan to do at 2014's E3 Presentation:

Just wanted to post this possibly fake leak:
Bn390dvIAAAKpw-.jpg

I'm positive it's fake, but who knows c: Let me know what you think.

I don't know why but I just get so excited over these leaks, like SSB4 3DS released date :eek:... Wow

Fake, they wouldn't name Mario Party 10 Mario Party U.

Just wanted to post this possibly fake leak:
Bn390dvIAAAKpw-.jpg

I'm positive it's fake, but who knows c: Let me know what you think.

I don't know why but I just get so excited over these leaks, like SSB4 3DS released date :eek:... Wow

It's a big fake.
Also there's an available release date in Target and a big importer for SSB4 and it will be in august.

Another example: release date for Hyrule Warriors is sooner than Japan, that's impossible with such long time.

Fake, they wouldn't name Mario Party 10 Mario Party U.
It's a big fake.
Also there's an available release date in Target and a big importer for SSB4 and it will be in august.

Another example: release date for Hyrule Warriors is sooner than Japan, that's impossible with such long time.
Welp, ya'll gotta be optimistic, lol. Yeah, I think it's a fake too BUT, I'm excited for some unknown reason, and I really hope that August leak is fake, I don't wanna be playing SSB4 in my school time :oops:

We should have a contest to see who can make the most realistic looking fake E3 games list. :rotfl:

Back