What would you like to see at Nintendo's E3 presentation (2014)?

• Thread starter Reece
  • Start date
A 3DS game from Monolith Soft (currently in development, but not yet revealed).
@Erixsan really? Can you confirm that Level-5 is not interested to bring Youkai Watch to the West? The last thing I know is their West publisher (Level-5 IA) asked whether we are interested in such game. Oh, how about Fantasy Life instead? Well, I want both of them .___.

Reactions: Reece
A 3DS game from Monolith Soft (currently in development, but not yet revealed).
@Erixsan really? Can you confirm that Level-5 is not interested to bring Youkai Watch to the West? The last thing I know is their West publisher (Level-5 IA) asked whether we are interested in such game. Oh, how about Fantasy Life instead? Well, I want both of them .___.

It was confirmed.

In a press release announcing Youkai Watch shipping more than 1 million units in Japan, Level-5 confirmed that there are currently no plans to bring the 3DS RPG franchise to the West.

Earlier this year, the studio gauged overseas interest in the series by asking their fans on social media.

The 3DS game is growing fairly rapidly in Japan, as this 1 million units shipped announcement came only a couple of months after Level-5 announced the game sold 500,000 units.

Source: Press Release

I'm expecting:
Super Smash Bros news
Zelda U announcement with trailer
Starfox U/Metroid U announcement with trailer
Pokemon Alpha Sapphire/Omega Ruby news
Sonic Boom news
Hyrule Warriors news
Bayonetta news
Monolith Soft's X news
Miyamoto's new IP
Gamepad gimmicky games
Various 3rd party games (mostly confirmed, some surprises)

I'm also hoping for:
Super Mario Galaxy 3 announcement
FIFA 15 for Wii U
WWE 2K15 for Wii U
Falling Skies for Wii U

So I have a pretty big dream for E3 this year.
Stuff like: Truckloads of SSB4 info, Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire gameplay, Sonic Boom info, Mighty No.9 trailers, and so much other bubbling games that I want to see.

So what do you hope for at E3 this year? Because I'm PUMPED!

I hope to see Chrom revealed as a Super Smash Bros 3D/WiiU playable character.

In terms of 3DS, I'm really not looking for much, seeing as how Nintendo should be pushing the Wii U more. 3DS could do with Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire gameplay, Sonic Boom info, a new IP/surprise and some third party (which the 3DS lacks right now).

Majora's Mask 3D, Zelda U updates and an announcement for a Pokemon X/Y event.
That's all i'm hyped for, ATM.

Reactions: xmenpkmntrainer
Same here. We got OoT3D, we must have Majora's Mask 3D too !
Also, I'm expecting lots of footage about SSB4, and maybe some screenshots that would be relevant for Pokémon OR/AS (because, only a cutscene... You serious, Nintendo?).
Otherwise... A sequel of Pokémon XD, damnit :D (I know it won't happen, especially not now).

Also, I hope that Nintendo will be able to confirm/deny that rumour about Delta Emerald. If it's true, then, screw OR/AS, I'll be getting Delta Emerald instead.
Finally, a better VC for the 3DS. That's crucial, since the 3DS Virtual Console has too few good games. That sucks. They should make a SNES VC for it (technically, the 3DS can handle SNES games)/prepare GBA VC (It'll never happen, I know :singing:)

Basically, some efforts for the VC, and mostly information about upcoming games. That's all.

Reactions: 532
Same here. We got OoT3D, we must have Majora's Mask 3D too !
Also, I'm expecting lots of footage about SSB4, and maybe some screenshots that would be relevant for Pokémon OR/AS (because, only a cutscene... You serious, Nintendo?).
Otherwise... A sequel of Pokémon XD, damnit :D (I know it won't happen, especially not now).

Also, I hope that Nintendo will be able to confirm/deny that rumour about Delta Emerald. If it's true, then, screw OR/AS, I'll be getting Delta Emerald instead.
Finally, a better VC for the 3DS. That's crucial, since the 3DS Virtual Console has too few good games. That sucks. They should make a SNES VC for it (technically, the 3DS can handle SNES games)/prepare GBA VC (It'll never happen, I know :singing:)

Basically, some efforts for the VC, and mostly information about upcoming games. That's all.
Lmao I would screw OR/AS too and get Delta Emerald instead.
Don't crush your own hopes, You never know what Nintendo has up their sleeves.
They surprised us by OR/AS (even if it is Gamefreak) so you never know what comes next.

Lmao I would screw OR/AS too and get Delta Emerald instead.
Don't crush your own hopes, You never know what Nintendo has up their sleeves.
They surprised us by OR/AS (even if it is Gamefreak) so you never know what comes next.

Yep. Now you have me hoping, that's true that Nintendo can do almost anything!
And yeah, I think that DE would get a tremendous amount of copies sold if the rumour is true, but at a price: the sales for OR/AS would probably drop.

Yep. Now you have me hoping, that's true that Nintendo can do almost anything!
And yeah, I think that DE would get a tremendous amount of copies sold if the rumour is true, but at a price: the sales for OR/AS would probably drop.
That won't matter. DE would have a tremendous amount of sales to account for the low sales of OR/AS.
The game could use a whole new engine, too.
Nintendo is so unpredictable

Reactions: D4rkDragon
Delta Emerald probably won't be announced at this years E3. At least I think. I doubt it would be made a game for decades. I mean, If they make Delta Emerald, What would be the point of OR/AS? Additionally, they trademarked Pokemon WaterBlue and Grey.

I could easily be proven wrong though. I'm always surprised at E3!

i am hoping alot of great things

More info on Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire. Really.....that's it for me. It's my everything. xD

Reactions: 532
I already made a thread similar to this. :bag:

:) But, anyways, I'm expecting:
I'm looking forward for a release date for: Super Smash Bros. 4 (3DS), Bayonetta 2, X, Zelda U, and probably an approximate release date for: Sonic Boom, and Hyrule Warriors, Nintendo needs to get these game on the market, as soon as possible. I'm hoping for some new game releases to be announce, and some more info on the "unified accounts".
Also to add to that, I read that there's this new 3DS game to be announced, so I'm surely looking forward to that, and I'm hoping that there's a Final Fantasy Tactics for the 3DS, which I'd love, and I wouldn't mind a new Golden Sun as well!

I already made a thread similar to this. :bag:

:) But, anyways, I'm expecting:

Also to add to that, I read that there's this new 3DS game to be announced, so I'm surely looking forward to that, and I'm hoping that there's a Final Fantasy Tactics for the 3DS, which I'd love, and I wouldn't mind a new Golden Sun as well!
Sorry, I didn't realise that. So when did this news of the new 3DS game surface?

Sorry, I didn't realise that. So when did this news of the new 3DS game surface?
There was a tweet by an interviewer, I believe saying that Nintendo will have two Q&A Presentations, one will be for Super Smash Bros. 4, and the other is for the new 3DS Game :) This is that thread.

Back