What would you like to see in the next (traditional) animal crossing

• Thread starter InfiniteDream
  • Start date
InfiniteDream

InfiniteDream

Smeargle In Training
Towns Folk
One thing i would like is an obvious one....be able to choose where your villagers move in at or at least be able to make zones they cannot move in on ;)

One thing i would like is an obvious one....be able to choose where your villagers move in at or at least be able to make zones they cannot move in on ;)
Ya, me too. I would like to see bigger towns and maybe hills and valleys in the terrain

Yea bigger towns definitely because i just run out of room and the town IS really flat..

Yea bigger towns definitely because i just run out of room and the town IS really flat..
Yea

I'd like to see the animals fall in love <3 not with the Main character, but amongst each other and then maybe they might make a youngster (that you can create how they look , but they give you the option between the breed of their parents. ) I think this would be really cool.

Reactions: savyrabbit
that sounds really awesome ^-^ but that means they would have to increase town population max, i hope its around 20, i wanna see whole busy towns (a little much to ask for but i can dream cant i?)

Not at all! I want the same! :D I honestly can't wait for the new Animal Crossing that is coming out! You get to move stuff and build houses and the town! Have you seen it? :3 it's great!

lol yes it looks like it will go great with new leaf but to be honest i just dont like the price, but i will get it eventually :3

lol yes it looks like it will go great with new leaf but to be honest i just dont like the price, but i will get it eventually :3
Same ;-; it's expensive. . I wish it was like 25$ or something... not 40$ or 50$ . I know it's a new game but sheesh... All you're doing is building a town ;-;

yea i feel like it would have been much more exciting as an simple eshop game thats 15-25$ instead

1.The ability to drop fish,sea creatures and insects so that we could trade to finish our museums
2.Return of Nes Games from Animal Crossing GC
3.Extra Rooms for the players house
4.Gracie´s Store being avaible from begininng on like in City Folk
5.Actuall news on tv furniture that informs player about whats going on in the town
6.A bigger island
7.The ability to actually use instrument furniture as instruments.It would be cool to form a band with other players.
(propably not possible tho,since that would be hard to program)
8.Being actually able to choose what your villager looks like before arriving in the town

Reactions: Jeff The Killer
1.The ability to drop fish,sea creatures and insects so that we could trade to finish our museums
2.Return of Nes Games from Animal Crossing GC
3.Extra Rooms for the players house
4.Gracie´s Store being avaible from begininng on like in City Folk
5.Actuall news on tv furniture that informs player about whats going on in the town
6.A bigger island
7.The ability to actually use instrument furniture as instruments.It would be cool to form a band with other players.
(propably not possible tho,since that would be hard to program)
8.Being actually able to choose what your villager looks like before arriving in the town

Awesome, would love those, but you do
already have a choice on acnl depending on how you answer rovers question

Sorry i meant the choice of what there face would be

Last edited by a moderator:
- I'd like a place where you can see what you donated to the museum. I forgot to donate an insect once and sold it, good luck knowing whih one it is now... just a simple icon in your encyclopedia would do.
- Prevent animals from moving in some places yes.
- Ability to plant grass instead of waiting for it to grow back.
- An easier way to do paths.
- The ability to remove rocks.

good ideas! it is so annoying when you sell a new bug or fish and forget which one they are XC

I personally would love a map selection list screen and it's not random. It would really help people like me who reset constantly for a good map. I'd love to see more public works projects like maybe islands? It'd be cool to be able to buy more islands and stuff. More creation options would be lovely as well. Like maybe enhancing the way you can design clothes and such.

Imagine this: You tap an amiibo to get an old NES game. Tap Mario, you get Super Mario Bros. Tap Wario, Wario's Woods. Diddy Kong, Donkey Kong Jr. So on and so forth. I doubt it will happen, but Nintendo EAD could decide to roll with it.

lol cool you two, it would be awesome if they did something with that empty ocean to make it more worth swimming in , like you said more islands :3

it would be cool if you could have a balcony and a pool.
Oh and you should be able to customize your town

that would be awesome, making the homes more of a fun place to brasileiro :D, but by customize the town do you mean like place everything yourself (town hall, plaza, river, ect)
personally i think it would be awesome if you could draw how you wanted the river

brasileiro??? o-0 dang auto correct -.-

Back