What would you like to see in the next (traditional) animal crossing

• Thread starter InfiniteDream
  • Start date
I'd like to see the animals fall in love <3 not with the Main character, but amongst each other and then maybe they might make a youngster (that you can create how they look , but they give you the option between the breed of their parents. ) I think this would be really cool.

i would love if the animals could marry the humans

Id like to choose where my villagers move in, since I like to do path designs and want to kinda make a neighborhood. The problem is that villagers put their houses all over the place xD.
that would be awesome, making the homes more of a fun place to brasileiro :D, but by customize the town do you mean like place everything yourself (town hall, plaza, river, ect)
personally i think it would be awesome if you could draw how you wanted the river
Sometimes I like the design, but they dont have the bridge in the place I want it :p

Id like to choose where my villagers move in, since I like to do path designs and want to kinda make a neighborhood. The problem is that villagers put their houses all over the place xD.

Sometimes I like the design, but they dont have the bridge in the place I want it :p

one time i had this friend on acnl, all her villagers besides mabye two moved into this small part of the town so it looked like a tiny neiborhood, it was the most awesome thing i have ever seen in acnl XD

I would love to have full control over customization of the town, for example, basically designing the map from scratch. I would also love it if you could plant grass, it would be such less of a hassle than waiting for it to grow over weeks, even months. I also think the balcony and pool idea was a real good idea. And what about if we could decide before starting the game whether we wanted a village, town or a city.

I would love to have full control over customization of the town, for example, basically designing the map from scratch. I would also love it if you could plant grass, it would be such less of a hassle than waiting for it to grow over weeks, even months. I also think the balcony and pool idea was a real good idea. And what about if we could decide before starting the game whether we wanted a village, town or a city.
awesome idea! being able to choose what kinda of place you wanna live in

I would love for the playable game systems to come back but maybe this time it's like the Nintendo 64/GameCube/Wii.

More holiday interactive events like if it's October your best friends will mention a haunted house (a old looking house will appear in October that would be locked until Halloween) and you guys would investigate the house every Friday or Saturday night up till Halloween and you get to explore the haunted house and see a ghost (along with a Luigi Mansion theme Easter egg).

And maybe get the option for your playable character to be an animal.

i would love if the animals could marry the humans
I honestly think that would be weird... Nintendo wouldn't do that because people will view it as Beastiality.

one time i had this friend on acnl, all her villagers besides mabye two moved into this small part of the town so it looked like a tiny neiborhood, it was the most awesome thing i have ever seen in acnl XD
I have 3 clustered in one place, i dont know how it got like that tho xD. All of my other villagers have moved into their own spots :p. I get new villagers every 2-3 days, and one moves out around the same time.But I wish they would all move into that one space xD

Hmmm, The new Animal Crossing game , you can do that. You can customize the area/town. You should watch the preview/trailer :3 I think you'll like it. I most certainly LOVED it.

I love the "deciding whether you want a village, town, or city" thing. It'll be big in blocks if someone were to digitally download it >n<

I definetly would chose when you buy something they deliver it to your village
and then an error occurs and you lose all of the stuff that they just gave you.
Its super annoying. Especially if you are a guy like me that dos not have many
pc. i just spent 3 pc on something the person (just like everyone else) came
and dropped off the stuff really quickly and then left. 5 minutes later i forget
to close the gates and boom an error occurs.

I definetly would chose when you buy something they deliver it to your village
and then an error occurs and you lose all of the stuff that they just gave you.
Its super annoying. Especially if you are a guy like me that dos not have many
pc. i just spent 3 pc on something the person (just like everyone else) came
and dropped off the stuff really quickly and then left. 5 minutes later i forget
to close the gates and boom an error occurs.
would be a much easier process :p

Back