What would your first Pokemon be?

• Thread starter Lovebeat
  • Start date
Lovebeat

Lovebeat

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
If you could choose ANY Pokemon to start out your journey with which one would it be? Of course, you can't choose any legendaries like Mewtwo or Mew.

I think I'd choose Dratini. It's cute and Dragonair is pretty, plus Dragonite is a really powerful Pokemone as well.

Bagon. Salamence is a pretty powerful pokemon to have in a team. It can learn some different elemental attacks, so ideal in taking on a few different types.

Scyther, fast and hits hard. Always have a Scyther named "Blade" on the team.

Hypno! Was always my favourite pokemon, and I also love have a psychic pokemon as soon as possible, so why not start with one? I'm possibly alone there too!

Snorlax, it's one of my favorite Pokémon and its very flexible in moves.

I think I would choose Pichu/Pikachu, as Raichu is my absolute favorite Pokemon.

Dratini is a fabulous choice too!

Typhlosion is my favorite, so I'd pick Cyndaquil :)

Gotta go with Eevee here. The amount of choices I'd have when evolving it would be an amazing advantage to have, since I could make the decision based around what the rest of my team would be.

Tododile! :D

a shiny charmander or shiny ponyta. i like the colors and uniqueness.

I would choose Oshawott. Oshawott is my favorite Pokemon. It's just so cute!

I would most defiantly have to go with Pichu and make sure I fully evolve it as quick as I can. Ever since I started first started watching Pokemon on the TV as a child and then played the games I have always favourited Pichu/Raichu as the best Pokemon anyone could pick :) It was the first Pokemon I went searching for on the game and made sure it was my first catch! :)

I've always loved fire type Pokemon, so I would choose a fire-type as my starter. And out of all the fire types Charmander and Cyndaquil are my favorites, but if I had to choose I'd go with Charmander, haha.

I would choose eevie as my starter.

i would choose Charmander. that would be so cool if you could choose any pokemon to start in your journey.

For a starter i would like to get a Tyrunt, it learns so many strong, useful moves to start a pokemon journey (Thunder Fang, Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Poison Fang , Dragon Dançe ) the shiny form is adorable and cool to ;P

I would pick Piplup as my starter, Piplup and Prinplup are cute and Empoleon looks so cool, i've always love the Empoleon evolutionary line ever since Pokemon Diamond.

Deino..I like dark types, and hydreigon is pretty awesome.

I'd choose Poochyena. Whilst Mightyena isn't amazing in competitive, it is my favorite pokemon!

I would pick onix as my starter. I just have always thought that onix was a beast ever since i was a kid

Back