What would your first Pokemon be?

• Thread starter Lovebeat
  • Start date
Growlithe for sure. Always fun to have a nice power battler as your partner.

Ditto, hopefully full iv'd shiny imposter w/speed powder, but just a normal ditto's cool, to. :)

Pikachu :p I want a good companion for the journey :giggle:

Or Charmander as a good luck charm, because I picked Charmander as my first Pokemon in Pokemon FireRed for GBA - my first Pokemon game, so it ought to be a good omen :D

Squirtle :)

Squirtle was my first Pokemon ever...EVER. I want to honor him :p for being the first Pokemon that stood by me :), and the Pokemon that helped me through my adventures! And plus, I love Water-type Pokemon.

Toditile was my first :)

I would pick eevee since it gives you the chose to decide what evolution do you want to use. I would say dratini buts its just so hard to train up

I'd say for the most challenge and fun ever it would be Shuckle. That or Dunsparce and all the TMs you can find before battling someone. Or maybe even Furfrou if all you face is physical attackers... Naw, Shuckle is the most unique Pokémon ever. Then again if it faces Taunt or Safeguard Pokes it could be in trouble.

I would pick gyrados

Gligar, always loved it's personality. Please bring Mega Gliscor!

Hmm.. tough choice. Maybe Torchic since she's my favorite starter

Sunkern and yes, I'm serious. This little seed/flower thingamajig will have to get healed up multiple times at the Pokemon Center before I even consider calling the game easy.

Mega Mewtwo Y :panda:

But really, probably Ralts.

Pikachu because he is my favorite non-legendary Pokemon and he would also be a nice Pokemon to have in real life if that could happen. Plus, Pikachu can be really strong without evolving to raichu.

I would choose Gible and Turtwig. Their final evolutions (Garchomp and Torterra) are two of my favorite Pokemon. It might seem like an illogical choice though (16x weakness to Ice) but you could always catch a fire-type along the way.

Back