whats a better gaming console?nintendo 64 or nes?

• Thread starter draft
  • Start date
It depends on your taste really. I like mostly the classics, so I play NES and SNES games, but I do like some N64 titles like OoT that I consider the #1 n64 games, but thas mainly because OoT is the only n64 game I ever played,. I do like a lot of classic nes and snes games.

Probably the N64

You can't compare the NES or the N64.. You also would need to compare the SNES and the Gamecube with the NES And the Nintendo 64.

64 because its revolute 3d gaming i think

There is no way you can compare the N64 to the NES. The N64 cam out 11 years later. the NES was released back in 1985 in the US. In Japan it was released in 1983. The NES is a 8-Bit system the N64 is a 64-Bit system. If you are going to compare which is better from the NES you need to compare the NES to the Sega Master System which is another 8-Bit machine. The N64 needs to be compared to the Sega Saturn & the Playstation 1. The Comparison between the NES & N64 is different in space & time.

Comparing the two for how they affected gaming, I'd have to say the NES wins. It saved the world of home gaming, was the start of many great franchises like Mario and LoZ, and is just such a classic. In terms of which I'd more likely play, I'd say an N64. There are a lot of good games on the system, like Ocarina of Time and Super Mario 64.

Really, the entire question of this topic depends on if we're talking about which was more influential or which I'd rather pick up and play.

NES for the win it has duck hunt,super mario bros,ninja gaidan,battleship, and many many more games :p i just love 2d games so i'd say nes is better

It is hard to decide but maybe ...........................
.............................. Nintendo 64 is bet one I like it a lot

Not only this it have wide variety of g ames which I like a lot ,sometime I wonder whether Nintendo will remake of that console.

I'm going to save the Nintendo 64 is better. He did come after the NES and it just has a lot better games. You're super Mario 64 and your Donkey Kong 64. Not to mention the Legend of Zelda ocarina of time and the legend of Zelda majora's mask. There was also super smash bro's for the N64.

Back