What's next for our Squid-Kids?

• Thread starter P2.0
  • Start date
Why let it die, when a new game can be made in order to fix and balance it out and make it better than the first? Shouldn't let something die just because a first game may be unbalanced. That's more of an opinion from what I'm hearing so I don't really know much else. So if I hear right, that it is unbalanced, Nintendo should make a new one that's better than the first. :0

Also I've never played it so I can't really pitch in, I wish I could play it though, but no Wii U. ;_;

Reactions: Mikaya, TerraKnight and P2.0
Why let it die, when a new game can be made in order to fix and balance it out and make it better than the first? Shouldn't let something die just because a first game may be unbalanced. That's more of an opinion from what I'm hearing so I don't really know much else. So if I hear right, that it is unbalanced, Nintendo should make a new one that's better than the first. :0

Also I've never played it so I can't really pitch in, I wish I could play it though, but no Wii U. ;_;
I feel the same way. Like I said before, despite all that, people still love Splatoon. Nintendo really does have a great thing going with this. Like this is THE first time I ever preordered a game so I could play it when it came out. :hilarious: I really saw a bunch of potential in it from when I first laid eyes on the trailer.

And nah, go ahead and say what you think of it. Just be nice about it, that's all I ask. :thumbsup: Hope you do get a Wii U one day!

Reactions: 423 and TerraKnight
I feel the same way. Like I said before, despite all that, people still love Splatoon. Nintendo really does have a great thing going with this. Like this is THE first time I ever preordered a game so I could play it when it came out. :hilarious: I really saw a bunch of potential in it from when I first laid eyes on the trailer.

And nah, go ahead and say what you think of it. Just be nice about it, that's all I ask. :thumbsup: Hope you do get a Wii U one day!

Well I just meant, I don't want to say anything that's out of place. Since I've never played, I actually really have no knowledge about the game. So that's all I'm saying. xD

But in a general sense, I do agree, they can make another one. All they need to do is shoot for a better game than the first one.

Reactions: TerraKnight and P2.0
Ya know? someone else kinda predicted there would be a Splatfest involving Calie and Marie before Nintendo did. Albeit was more fetish oriented though. But I cannae say there's much for splatoon if there's no splatfest. (And I never even bought the game, dang I missed out.)

Reactions: P2.0
Ya know? someone else kinda predicted there would be a Splatfest involving Calie and Marie before Nintendo did.
A ton of people predicted that it would happen. It was very obvious, especially when the Callie and Marie amiibo were announced. The amiibo trailer was the foreshadowing of the splatfest.

If there ever is a sequel to Splatoon, it'd be nice to have a more drawn out campaign, since the one that came with the game was somewhat short.

Reactions: P2.0
I think that splatoon was very successful. it would be silly of Nintendo to just abandon the series entirely. I'm hoping they will make a second game or an anime. heck maybe both. anyway yes I'm almost 100% sure they will not abandon the series. hopefully a NX and Wii u game but if its just for NX I guess I will have to deal with it.
An anime would be so cool.. :drool:

@Slayerpon Tatsu
*Ahem Splatoon is the best game in the universe!
I have a number of reasons why it shouldn't die! Those lousy pointers why you think it's lame won't let me think that.

Reason 1: ARE YOU A SQUID OR A KID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: LOVE SLATOON FOREVER:)

@Slayerpon Tatsu
*Ahem Splatoon is the best game in the universe!
I have a number of reasons why it shouldn't die! Those lousy pointers why you think it's lame won't let me think that.

Reason 1: ARE YOU A SQUID OR A KID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: LOVE SLATOON FOREVER:)
1. Opinion

2. It will die eventually

3. Let it die

1. Opinion

2. It will die eventually

3. Let it die
  1. Welcome to the internet. -_-
  2. And how do you know that?
  3. Do you think people would let their favorite video game die?

Reactions: Blue Knight and P2.0
  1. Welcome to the internet. -_-
  2. And how do you know that?
  3. Do you think people would let their favorite video game die?
It's gonna die one day. Might as well start early

It's gonna die one day. Might as well start early
Let's all commit suicide as well, shall we?

The planet is gonna die one day, too, so let's detonate all the nuclear bombs there are rn and end it early.

Smash will die one day, too. Maybe they should drop the franchise once and for all.

Really, this logic is physically painful to read.

Reactions: TerraKnight
Let's all commit suicide as well, shall we?

The planet is gonna die one day, too, so let's detonate all the nuclear bombs there are rn and end it early.

Smash will die one day, too. Maybe they should drop the franchise once and for all.

Really, this logic is physically painful to read.
If you wanna do it, go for it. If you wanna end it early might as well :p

People loved the Wii and that's dead

If you wanna do it, go for it. If you wanna end it early might as well :p

People loved the Wii and that's dead
...and? The Wii didn't die early.

I'm bashing that "it's gonna die someday might as well kill it early" logic, which makes no sense whatsoever and is quite obviously there just as an excuse to sweep aside a franchise you dislike.

...and? The Wii didn't die early.

I'm bashing that "it's gonna die someday might as well kill it early" logic, which makes no sense whatsoever and is quite obviously there just as an excuse to sweep aside a franchise you dislike.
Just let it die mate. Let the argument die, let the hate die, let the game die. I'm not saying kill it off completely, I'm saying let it die down and be patient. People are already rushing the next game which is why I'm saying "let it die".

So I'll say it once again; Let. It. Die.

Just let it die mate. Let the argument die, let the hate die, let the game die. I'm not saying kill it off completely, I'm saying let it die down and be patient. People are already rushing the next game which is why I'm saying "let it die".

So I'll say it once again; Let. It. Die.
Then you mean to let it sleep/rest. Not die.

Then you mean to let it sleep/rest. Not die.
No, I mean let it die. If you let a fan favorite die, it can be resurrected and people can make the hype start and grow bigger. It's like a Phoenix: it dies and is revived stronger and greater. I don't like splatoon but it can do that if the fan base allows it.

What I'm trying to say basically is wait for the current servers to die and be patient to start even thinking about a new game like an impatient group of fans. Don't turn into the FNaF fanbase of sonic base always rushing for new games

Behold! The game is alive! I just looked at my Splatoon disc at it didn't die! No blood, no heart disease and no commas. Love Splatoon:love::love::love:!

Behold! The game is alive! I just looked at my Splatoon disc at it didn't die! No blood, no heart disease and no commas. Love Splatoon:love::love::love:!
oml

Splatoon was a long shot at the start, it was a shooter in a style that hasn't really been done before. It was a massive sucess though and I really do expect there to continue to be updates including more stuff and eventually a second game. It would be incredibly silly to pass on a massive oppotunity such as this.

Reactions: SS1o7crazydude and TerraKnight
Back