What's the game about? What makes it Fun?

• Thread starter dilawer
  • Start date
I'm also little on the decision side whether to buy the game or not, I played the DS version and (IMO) it was extremely annoying, I hated the same 'zababazzazaa' speech and the world itself (same as @Spinnerweb ) was unpleasing and kinda scared me, I have heard many good things about the game though, so i'm not to sure if I should get it too, also (sometimes) I don't really play games on an everyday basis, so I think if I am not playing the game rather often I would lose interest rather fast.
Then you shouldn't buy it but this is actually an improved version of the game on the DS , and you get to control a town so it would be much more fun than the DS version.

I'm also little on the decision side whether to buy the game or not, I played the DS version and (IMO) it was extremely annoying, I hated the same 'zababazzazaa' speech and the world itself (same as @Spinnerweb ) was unpleasing and kinda scared me, I have heard many good things about the game though, so i'm not to sure if I should get it too, also (sometimes) I don't really play games on an everyday basis, so I think if I am not playing the game rather often I would lose interest rather fast.
Yes! Thank you!
See guys, I'm not the only one :pO

Reactions: Reece
I think if yuou played the DS or Wii version and didn't like, this one is not going to change your mind. The cilindrical world, the voices and the same overall feeling is still there so if you can't get past that then I don't think you can enjoy the game.

Reactions: Reece
Is the 'zababazzazaa' speech kinda similar to the speech used in some of the early Star Fox games (you know, the random gibberish each of the pilots speak)?

Well i played animal crossing:new leaf is actually a game you have to put so much effort, and you have to pay attention to the characters around you in the game, but the places, the music of the game its really beautiful, and its not really fun to be honest.

It IS recent. Your 3DS has to be registered between 6/8/13 and 7/10/13. I think it's over by now though.
Also, I checked and it has to be a 3DS XL.

I'VE just got a 3ds xl 3 weeks ago
could i still get animal crossing ?

No, it ended months ago.

oh ok
thanks anyways :(

well, it's never too late to buy Animal Crossing though if it's a game you're interested in? But yeah, if you meant the download code you're not in luck now

Reactions: 3dsatackman
well, it's never too late to buy Animal Crossing though if it's a game you're interested in? But yeah, if you meant the download code you're not in luck now

it is never to late to start. but yea there are no free download codes at the moment i think. also the more people that start the more fun it it. you can check out other peoples towns and other peoples styles. collect fish make a perfect town ect.

I would say that Animal Crossing gives you freedom to do what you want. On other games, you are forced down 1 specific path to beat the game or in other words no freedom to beat the game your way. Animal Crossing is like reality because it starts off as you being the mayor and you have to run the town your way. You collect items and you get to decorate your house the way you want. The game is really fun to those who like to take charge.

Well it depends on who you are if you have the time you have fun which i have but intill the very end of the game (which there isnt relly) it kinda lost its fun but it did serve me for about a year so it your wait like me you will like it but i feel like its more of a bond with animals that kinda makes some of this game over you might like it

Animal Crossing is almost like Sims except very much different at the same time. Being the mayor, you build up your town as you play. You gotta keep villagers (the animals) happy and make sure to keep advancing your town. It is very much laid back and can test your patience a lot. If you are an impatient kind of person, you may not like this game. There are many ways to go about this game; you could build yourself a busy town with big shops or a quiet, cozy one with lots of friends. You have your own house which, even though you are the freaking MAYOR of the town, you still have to pay for. But you can expand your house which is nice, too.

the game is about starting a new life and making your life the best it can be. it makes you play long trying to complete quests with bugs hold a to do the stealth move and just hit a to catch a bug upgrade your bug net . fishing you have to wait for the fish to bite and upgrade your rod hit a to pull up the fish. and digging up fossils and grods bring the fossils to the museum to find what kind it is.

I have never played an Animal Crossing game so I wouldn't really know but from what I have seen it is a bit boring. I can see why people like it, so much to do. It is just not my game though. I don't really like simple games like animal crossing. I always play games like Zelda which can be challenging and online games like TF2. Lot's of action or puzzles and stuff, Animal crossing just isn't my cup of tea but if you like those type of slow calm games go for it.....
I just realized this thread is like 2 years old so you have probably made your decision already xD
Whoops :confused:

I have no idea. I played Animal Crossing Wide World on the DS and I absolutely hated it. To be honest the cylindrical world scared me and the character's drunk-like titchy red nose and the animal's 'zababazzazaa' voices really annoyed me. In my opinion, which is of no consequence, it's one of the series that doesn't really deserve its popularity.

But I think people enjoy it because it's a far more social and all-ages-friendly game than most.
I never really looked into playing Animal Crossing but i picked up a copy because i gave in to peer pressure about how great it was. The world and style of everything is strange but over time i really began to love the endless replay value it has along with the simplicity of getting new items and interacting with your town. I honestly have never played anything like it. Now i would have to say that Animal Crossing Wild World is one of my favorite games of all time.

What makes it so fun and addicting is that you get to run your own town
live in and do whatever you want in it! I have met people who are so
addicted to the game that they have put in over 500 hours to the game
alone! And i have started to get a little addicted myself so what i would
recommend is that if your thinking of buying an animal crossing game be
ready to sell your life away because that is what your doing when you buy it.

It really depends if you like spending lots of time and work in a game. AC:NL is all about farming selling and building. There are effective ways to earn bells fast so it wont take so much, but if you want a 100% town then there will be more than 150 hours of work needed. Personally im a big fan of it and i wish they would make AC:for wii u. And if you like gardening and decorate your home and town than AC:NL id the perfect game for you!

Acnl is like a home/town decoration game! I havn't played it in forever because i lost my cartridge, But i remember it being a game where you can decorate your home and your town to your delight, You can go fishing, weeding, bug catching, and there's event's for christmas, easter, halloween, and more! If you like game's like that it's a must have! I really love the game so if you ever get it i'd love to play with you.

Dis game is actually super cool u can farm things preparu ur town go to island with friends buikd a perfect town get money upgrade and make new shops buy things for ur home expand ur home by paying loan get new villagers new items new tools get hybrid flowers money trees golden flowers furniture sets customize ur character buy clothes or make ur own make new friends :D is a really fun game i am sure u would like it

Back