whats the hardest nes or snes games ever

• Thread starter patbacknitro
  • Start date
One of the hardest NES games I ever played was the original legend of zelda game. They just start you off in the middle of nowhere without a weapon. They tell you nothing about you goal or where anything is, but it was a great challenge.

Mine was the Lion King, the first level was a pain and the ' Just can't wait to be King' stage was nothing but jumping but Simba had the worst jumps and he wouldn't stay on the platform. I thought it was just hard because I was little played but having played it recently it was just hard.

I guess the first Legend of Zelda game, Legend of Zelda, because its the only one I have played :p Plus it is really hard even wit ha sword! When I palyed it, I went inside the cave to retreive my sword, and I thought the old man would hand me the sword so when you didn't, I thought you had to go through the first part without one, but when I couldn't do anything or get past the skeleton ice cave, I knew it was wrong and my friend told me you had to get a sword xD :rotfl:

Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels is an interesting sequel to Super Mario Bros. The levels in this game have added difficulty (to the point where it's impossible to speedrun through the entire game). There are places where you are even able to jump over the goal flag. Some levels reward the player for doing so with a 1up, while others troll the player lol. I find myself not being able to exceed beyond world 3 if I play the game without using warp pipes because it's just that hard... ;_;

Man, you all are making me want to go back through the NES library again. I still haven't beaten that second Zelda game, either. 'Bout time I go back and finally do that. It'll be easier now that I'm supposed to be an adult, right? Right?

Back