What's the hardest zelda dungeon?

• Thread starter fireemblemman
  • Start date
fireemblemman

fireemblemman

pokemon trainer
Towns Folk
I wanted to ask, whats the hardest legend of Zelda gym that you have done? because for me, its the lakebed temple from the legend of Zelda twilight princess. I have no words to describe just how much I hate this dungion. its just....................... hard

I think that many people tend to hate Water dungeons :p but as for the dungeon that I think is the hardest in the Zelda series , would probably be the Ice Palace from Link to the Past . The dungeon was really tricky with the mechanics and quite annoying and it's really large as well , the boss wasn't hard but then there was that part where you had to hit the orb thing to the right color unless you'll have to go through the dungeon to get it right >.>

I think that many people tend to hate Water dungeons :p but as for the dungeon that I think is the hardest in the Zelda series , would probably be the Ice Palace from Link to the Past . The dungeon was really tricky with the mechanics and quite annoying and it's really large as well , the boss wasn't hard but then there was that part where you had to hit the orb thing to the right color unless you'll have to go through the dungeon to get it right >.>
The ice palace was the hardest dungeon i agree. Theres like 20 floors. The first few were pretty easy but then it became so tricky and with the slippery ice i actually stopped playing the game for a long while. The slippery Ice is a great nuisance especially when falling through a whole bringing u back down a few floors. The monsters also charge u into holes as well. The ice palace was way too overboard

From the Zelda games that i played,I say that the Ship from Skyward Sword is the hardest dungeon.

Definately the last dungeon on Zelda 2, after that the Water Temple from Ocarina of time. Mainly because it's confusing and all the rooms look similar so it takes me about 2 hours each time.

IK everyone who play TP will probably find this stupid but the hardest Zelda Dungeon for me was the water temple in Twilight Princess with the whole water flow mechanics and all the gates and it was so confusing with all the different levels and I just hated the whole thing since it took me forever to beat and I kept getting lost and confused and things wouldn't work. SO over all it sucked and I hated it.

Call me crazy, but the Water Temple from Ocarina of Time, is less challenging to me than the Shadow Temple. :eek:

I have no idea why it is harder but I guess my mind derped out or something and I forgot to remember some parts and where to use magic, so I got stuck for a while and then beat it when my mind was cleared xD

It is always the Water Dungeons in any Zelda game. I always hate them since I can get lost easily and you need to change the Water to advance to other places in the dungeon. Having to swim around in an area that you have been before isn't fun. Not to mention that you can be in the same room multiple times and not even notice.

The hardest Gym, you say? For me, it's the Sand Temple gym in The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks Edition. I couldn't even get to the gym leader because the puzzle was to hard so I couldn't past it. I heard The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass Edition has some Pokémon that could help a lot.

The ice palace from aLttP. Stupid penguins. I didn't like the moving floors at all. There are way too many floors. Every time I get to this dungeon, I sigh a 'here we go' sigh and die like instantly. I really had a hard time, especially because I was using an emulator. The ironic thing is in the remake ALBW, the ice palace is my favorite. It was a freaking ice dungeon inside an active volcano! Mind. Blown.

Either Eagle's tower from link's awakening (stupid throwing-ball-on-pillars mechanic), Great Bay Temple (especially trying to get the stray fairies) and Stone Tower temple (Because of having to flip the temple various times to get everything and the confusion of if it is flipped right or not) in Majora's mask (Plus the 3 days mechanic of the game)

Water temple in Ocarina of Time. There were so many keys to find, and the 3-levelling water system made things even more complicated. If you got stuck, which is very likely, it's nearly impossible to attempt to progress further because there were many rooms, puzzles, and secrets to unlock. You need to be pretty smart if you wanna beat this temple! :p

If the final level of four sword adventure on single player mode counts than THAT!
Mostly because these kind of 2D Zelda had laberyths as Dungeons, I got to admit that I got stuck there for quite some time...

And about the Water Temple, (wich may be the the option of a lot of people) it isn't hard at all, maybe the first couple of times but... It has a pattern, and it is just tedious to open the menu screen, go to equips, change to the Iron-Boots, wait until you touch ground, find a place where you need to emerge, open the menu screen, change to the normal boots (or the winged boots for some reason), do a bit of a puzzle, get back to the main room, repeat until you beat the temple.
(At least it is more easier on the 3DS title, is it?)
But...
tumblr_lkzzzkvzIH1qfi975o1_500.gif

tumblr_mpg8m8MUf01rhkpgio1_500.gif

This fight was cool!

Well, i already know that a ton of people are going to say the water temple from Oot, but in my opinion the worst zelda temple is by far the ice temple from MM, because not only are you timed, but there are like 15 floors on the temple, which makes it extrmely unbearable, not to mention the ice physics and the irritating puzzles. I also hated how much the dungeon relied on the goron roll, which is a pain in my shiny metal butt. Not to mention the boss is just so nerve-racking and time consuming, and you are timed! Yippie! By the time you finally win you wont have time to win the goron race, to get the sword upgrade, so you will have to restart it 1 or 2 times.

I don't really know the hardest one but I can sure tell you the longest and most annoying one. Water temple in ocarina of time by far! So long in boring to get every key. And there are so many! It's not the hardest thing to complete for sure. But it's a huge waste of time. Thanks Nintendo! :(

I remember in the original Master Quest the Fire Temple gave me trouble as a kid, dunno how I'd do on it now though, I might get myself the rom and see.

The hardest dungeon for me was the last dungeon is Skyward Sword. It was really hard because the tile sliding thing to change where the rooms where confused the hell out of me xD

From the Zelda games that i played,I say that the Ship from Skyward Sword is the hardest dungeon.
:eek: I loved that dungeon! It was so much fun and you got the bow and arrow in that dungeon, and since it is so overpowered in that game, you can just snipe every moblin to death or whatever, and i found the time changing thing very innovative, not to mention the dungeon seemed noticably easier than certain other dungeons, as the final dungeon and the sand dungeon are, at least in my opinion, the hardest dungeons in the game. I also found the boss fight very apealing, it was so fun fighting a giant squid on top of a boat with arrows and a skyward slash master sword.

If the final level of four sword adventure on single player mode counts than THAT!
Mostly because these kind of 2D Zelda had laberyths as Dungeons, I got to admit that I got stuck there for quite some time...

And about the Water Temple, (wich may be the the option of a lot of people) it isn't hard at all, maybe the first couple of times but... It has a pattern, and it is just tedious to open the menu screen, go to equips, change to the Iron-Boots, wait until you touch ground, find a place where you need to emerge, open the menu screen, change to the normal boots (or the winged boots for some reason), do a bit of a puzzle, get back to the main room, repeat until you beat the temple.
(At least it is more easier on the 3DS title, is it?)
But...
tumblr_lkzzzkvzIH1qfi975o1_500.gif

tumblr_mpg8m8MUf01rhkpgio1_500.gif

This fight was cool!

That was cool boss fight!

Zelda 1, 2nd quest, level 9. You people complaining about the water temples don't know confusing. At least those dungeons didn't through the most elite enimies at you in every room on top of a confusing layout. Then again, I beat lost isle, so my opinion might be skewed a little.

Back