What's the hardest zelda dungeon?

• Thread starter fireemblemman
  • Start date
The light/sky temple from ocarina of time
XDDDDDDD

for those who have played the game they would not that it dosen't exist as raru is there from the start, so i was messing with you. Would've been cool to have though. In reality though, I think it would have to be the shadow temple(OOT), because it sorta scared me as a kid.

In my opinion, the hardest Zelda dungeon is definitely the Water Temple form Ocarina. The water-leveling system combined with all those keys and the storied design of the temple made it extremely confusing. At least the boss wasn't too difficult. The 3Ds version also made it a little easier by adding a water level indicator.

Well, I haven't played many Zelda games... but I know for a fact that the Water Temple from Ocarina of Time was really hard. The different levels of water were insane, plus getting keys. I had to pull up a guide so I knew what to do. Even with the guide I got so lost, because of the water levels! Easily one of the hardest dungeons in Zelda history.

I think oot water temple gets a bad rep.
It isnt very hard, but accidentally going to the wrong floor can make you lose a ton of progress, and the iron boots were slow.
The only dungeon ive gotten extremely stuck on was the ice dungeon in majora’s mask. I couldn’t find what I could do, so I never beat it till after we got the 3ds remake.

Yeah I made the water level the wrong level and it took me forever to figure out how to make it go back to normal! Even a walkthrough didn't help me much.

Oh god, not this question. :0

Absolutely has to be the Water Temple from Majora’s Mask. That was so freaking difficult. I literally clearly remember the moon crashing as I was unlocking the Boss Room. Probably one of the biggest rage quit moment of my life .-.

From the Zelda games that i played,I say that the Ship from Skyward Sword is the hardest dungeon.
Actually I loved that dungeon. i thought it was so cool the boss/ mini boss was cool too

The Water Temple in the Master Quest of OoT was tough by hiding all the requirements to progress so you had to get experimental. Fire Temple was tough because it had some branching paths and especially hard if you were getting the Skulltullas (still Master quest). None of them were so hard I couldn't progress just as long as you have time to try. In my eyes, Ganon's castle in the Master Quest can potentially be the hardest because of all the keys you have to get to open lock doors. It might even be my favorite and I wish more "dungeons" were like this but maybe I haven't played enough of them to know if there were more.

i beat the water temple last night. 3/21/2020 it was hard and i died a lot. but i did it!

Well, it depends in various aspects. Like, the fact that you have played other zelda games or if it is your first game, this fact changes how everyone see the difficult of each temple. Because the puzzles are "Similar". If I have to choose a temple it should be water temple.

Back