whats the rarest amiibo you have?

• Thread starter pokemonchase22
  • Start date

do you have a Greninja amiibo?

• no how could I without paying a scalper?

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • yes ...

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters
pokemonchase22

pokemonchase22

Pokemon Master
Towns Folk
I don't go on eBay or wait in lines for amiibo or even preorder but some how I got the toys"r"us exclusive Greninja which I think is rare because its a amiibo and a store exclusive at that so whats your rarest amiibo? please explain how you got it like by chance or by whatever you did.

Reactions: faustine
the rarest amiibo I have will be in the greatest the least. 1. Sonic 2.(open) mega man 3: shiek 4. Bowser 5. silver Mario 6.(open) Pac-man and then pickachu. IF I GOT NESS THAT WOULD BE NUMBER 1 SO I AM BUTHURT but anyways that's probably my rare things

the rarest amiibo I have will be in the greatest the least. 1. Sonic 2.(open) mega man 3: shiek 4. Bowser 5. silver Mario 6.(open) Pac-man and then pickachu. IF I GOT NESS THAT WOULD BE NUMBER 1 SO I AM BUTHURT but anyways that's probably my rare things
I have all of those except mega man and silver mario but I saw a silver in person

They aren't really rare compared to other ones,but from what I've been seeing in the Internet regarding amiibo rarity,I'd have to say the rarest ones I have are Sonic and Kirby.I also encountered a Sheik already,but I plan on getting it later.

My unicorn amiibos would be Little Mac and Villager (Murabito). I got my reprint Villager (one with the bigger forehead) from my local gamestore and they only supplied 3 Villager amiibos per main store. However, I tried my luck to call for reservation in a gamestore near my place, which is kinda isolated from other branches. I asked through phone, "Do you still have a Villager up for grabs?" The lady said, "Kindly wait, please. Let me check if we still have one." That 30seconds of hopeful wishing seemed lasted like a lifetime! "Uhm, yes po (po is a word to show respect). We still have one." I was soooo amazed that I didn't even speak for 5 seconds after she confirmed for a stock. "Please do reserve it for me." So yeah, I rushed to the gamestore and boom, got the Murabito amiibo. However, the print on it is very poor. :( And I even said to the cashier that if this reprint won't be rare anymore, I might buy another with a good quality print and just open up this one (the one I'm buying). But it turns out even reprint ones are still rare. :(

For Little Mac, I didn't reserve for one. I scheduled for a meet up to sell my Yoshi's New Island in one of the malls around the metro. After I got the money from it, I went to a gamestore to check if they are still selling Fire Emblem Awakening US version physical copy, but they only sell ASI ones. So I tried to just go window shopping inside the store since I don't want to buy an ASI version of it unless it's really rare. When I turned to the amiibo rack, I even said to myself, "Hmm, nothing new. Still common amiibos. And Little Mac." for the first 10seconds, I didn't realize that a rare amiibo was right in front my face! And I'm like, "LITTLE MAC?! What." so I checked for any box damages since how can a rare amiibo still be sitting on the display rack?! So yeah, I bought it even though I'm not really a fan of it, and might trade an LOZ: Ocarina of Time 3D physical copy for it. But then again, when I saw how rare Little Mac is, I'm kinda having 2nd thoughts of having it for trade. Luckily, I found a preloved OOT copy for a good price (not scalper price whew). I can now keep my Little Mac amiibo. :oops: I think it's also a reprint version already since my Little Mac's face can be seen easily now.

Hmm, and one of my rarest amiibo would be Sheik. It's not really rare in my place, but it's getting out of most shelves. So Sheik is one of my latest amiibos. It looks great how detailed they reimagined the amiibo version of it than the Sheik in OOT.

I tend to buy amiibos that I really loved to play and not just beause it's "rare". Little Mac as an exception. :p

They aren't really rare compared to other ones,but from what I've been seeing in the Internet regarding amiibo rarity,I'd have to say the rarest ones I have are Sonic and Kirby.I also encountered a Sheik already,but I plan on getting it later.
I have a sonic but literally can't find kirby...

The rarest amiibo I have is Ness. I heard about the gamestop crash, and although I wasn't in the area and I originally wasn't standing in line, I thought "I have to get over there as soon as it gets back up I need my Ness how could I forget pre-orders were today?" So I went shopping while constantly refreshing my phone, always shopping near one of my local gamestops, and I soon as Gamestop's servers were back up I rushed over there and placed my order.

the rarest ones i have are pit and kirby :3

i only have 3 amiibos, but i don't know if any of them is in the rare category, here's what i have: Sonic, Sheik and Samus; can you tell me if any of them is considered "rare", because as far as i know, i only know sheik, could be considered rare, but where i got it from there were 2: the one i got, and the one that is still there after a week since i bought mine

I have link, fox, zelda, samus, and yoshi. I've been told that fox is somewhat hard to get, so I guess he would be the rarest figure i own.

I have a sonic but literally can't find kirby...
Me too! I lost my Kirby somewhere. I have Mario, Mario (Super Mario Series), DK, Link, Pikachu, and Little Mac being the rarest that I own.

my rarest is probably the splatoon 3pack. but the toys r us i got it from had sheikf, greninja, toon link (which i also got, idk how rare that is) silver mario, greninja, pacman, sonic, some different types of mario characters aside from the smash versions. the only reason i didn't get more was cuz i \only want amiibo for series that i might actually use them in. also those 4 were alrteady 50 bucks.

The incredibly rare, elusive, ultra-light, invisible I forgot to jump on the hype train Amiibo. It is a special limited edition, my great prize. :D On a more serious not I always thought they're quite expensive and don't really offer much. :confused: If they were 1 or 2 bucks a piece I'd already have them all but the current pricetag... Also, I don't have a Wii U so I wouldn't be able to use them anyway.

I don't see what the big fuss is, I have everything except for Meta Knight, Lucario and Wii Fit Trainer and I've only paid outside of MSRP for Rosalina ($30).

I don't see what the big fuss is, I have everything except for Meta Knight, Lucario and Wii Fit Trainer and I've only paid outside of MSRP for Rosalina ($30).
I guess that if you really like them, that's a perfect price. If you think "meh, maybe" it's not. No big fuss, just different priorities. ;)

well what I see is that you should get the character you enjoy the most for my I would love ness because hes my favorite character. and also I wonder peoples opinion about scalpers because I just hate them for how they steal all yo amoobo and sell it for over 9000 prices

I have a Pac-Man amiibo, but I'm not all that sure if he is considered rare. Along with Greninja, Pac will probably will become rare soon enough, so that was the main reason why I got him on an impulse. xD

I only have a Peach Amiibo.
It has a pretty nickname. :oops:

you know you can't just say that without telling us what it is :rolleyes:

Me too! I lost my Kirby somewhere. I have Mario, Mario (Super Mario Series), DK, Link, Pikachu, and Little Mac being the rarest that I own.
no I mean in stores but its sucks you lost kirby.

Back