whats the rarest amiibo you have?

• Thread starter pokemonchase22
  • Start date

do you have a Greninja amiibo?

• no how could I without paying a scalper?

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • yes ...

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters
I only have 2 amiibos, those being Link and Toon Link. I can't consider either of them rare, except for Toon Link. Supposedly Toon Link is hard to come by these days, and the retailer I found it in only had about 2 left. Link seems somewhat common, but I don't see it anywhere anymore.

It depends on what amiibos are rare, as I have no knowledge on the rare ones. I have a Mario, Toon Link, Sonic, and Samus amiibo. I know a game retailer store that has more amiibos than a local GameStop but it's not a lot there. I know they have Sheik, Zelda, and maybe Link. They may have more though as I've been told a month or two ago.

It depends on what amiibos are rare, as I have no knowledge on the rare ones. I have a Mario, Toon Link, Sonic, and Samus amiibo. I know a game retailer store that has more amiibos than a local GameStop but it's not a lot there. I know they have Sheik, Zelda, and maybe Link. They may have more though as I've been told a month or two ago.

Samus is pretty hard to come by, I'd say that's your rarest. Toon Link isn't extremely rare but he's getting less common. Rest are pretty easy to get a hold of

Reactions: ESP
Samus is pretty hard to come by, I'd say that's your rarest. Toon Link isn't extremely rare but he's getting less common. Rest are pretty easy to get a hold of
Heh. I feel awesome possessing Samus and Toon Link now. Could probably catch a nice price on eBay, eh?

Heh. I feel awesome possessing Samus and Toon Link now. Could probably catch a nice price on eBay, eh?
no not really not like 40 dollars for a greening in box

If that's still in my sister's plans (psst, Birthday Present, and stuff), it will be Shulk, since she managed to find one... sadly, the one selling it is a scalper (40€ a figure worth 13€). You just can't find it anywhere else where I live. But you can find a Wii Fit Trainer, Ike, Marth or any rare amiibo in NA (except Shulk) without even pulling too much effort.

Sure, we don't have that retailer-exclusive stupidity. (That's a point where I can actually understand why NA people might be angry)

Otherwise, if my sister decides (more like, if I convince her not to pay 40€ for an amiibo (did I mentioned how hard to convince she is?)) not to get the Shulk amiibo, I suppose it's going to be Fox. I haven't seen this amiibo for quite a few months now where I am.

I only one one amiibo which is of lucario :oops:

Welll i guess it is not rare but atleast i have one :p by the way i must say it is not rare but it still looks awesome

I really love that dark blue colour and dark balck .well i am not a amiibo collector and actually this thing was also gave by my cousin

I only have two that I just found today. It was the first time I saw something I wanted and is not Mario. I picked up Zero Suit Samus and Shulk. I also got $5 off for spending over $25 :p

My rarest is Inkling Girl.

Then again, the only amiibos I have are Pikachu, Inkling Girl and Olimar. And I've been searching for Ness.

I found Inkling Girl at Walmart. There were only two left. I got one and my sister got one too. Sadly, as of right now, there is no way for my to use them as I do not have a Wii U. Oh well, the figure looks awesome. I'm a huge fan of the character design in Splatoon, so I'm happy to have a figure that is very well detailed.

I saw an inkling boy but I had no use for it since I also don't have a Wii U.

I saw an inkling boy but I had no use for it since I also don't have a Wii U.
I want Inkling Boy to go with my Inkling Girl haha. I have no use for it ether as I am "Wii U-less"
The Amiibo are really cool looking figures. Even if you don't have anything to use them on, I still think they are worth buying. They are pretty detailed and they look really nice.

I got Rosalina and Villager and i even got it in a local shop were you can get every rare item you want and if you live in the same city free shipping + 10% is a good deal and those 2 amiibo look really good and are well made and i dont know if they are still rare but both were once or are :D

They are both still rare. Noice on getting them.

Reactions: KnighddDd
The rarest amiibo that I have is probably my Super Smash Bros. series Wario Amiibo. That thing took forever and a day to track down, but it was certainly worth the time invested, as it is an excellent looking figure, with a level of attention to detail that even blew me away for a $14 figure.

I haven't bought an amiibo in years, not since the toys-to-life fad died off and amiibo became little more than a read functionality in games (why don't we ever get read-write anymore?), but back when I did, I owned all the Fire Emblem amiibo up to and including Roy. I don't have Celica, Alm, Tiki, or any of the other Smash fighters beyond Roy.

Maybe they're a little rarer now due to old age. That said, most of the old amiibo seem to be equally available nowadays, so I doubt the Fire Emblem amiibo are as rare as I once recall them being.

Wolf Link (Midna) is also another quite rare amiibo I own, initially bundled in the Twilight Princess HD special edition, so perhaps she'd be the one. I'm sure those kinds of amiibo are much rarer than the Smash series, even if Wolf Link ended up getting a release separately later on down the line.

I'm not sure which are rare anymore, but I know the Corrin Player 2 (female form) amiibo used to be super rare, which I have so I think that might be my rarest. I do own all the Fire Emblem and Pokemon Amiibo (I think... I don't have detective pikachu or shadow mewtwo card though).

Back