What's your favorite Anime quote?

• Thread starter manugutir
  • Start date
In no game no life "aschente!!!!"

"Humans are easily tempted. When they are poised on the edge of hellish despair, and a spider-thin thread of salvation presents itself, they will invariably grasp it. No matter the human." - Sebastian Michaelis, Black Butler.

I don't know why I like this quote, but I really like it xD

Also this one I saw online, not sure what anime it is but it really applies to me. Being strong is tough!

anime_truth__42_by_anime_quotes-d6w1yr5.jpg

And this one, Not sure if it's from Fairy Tail (the quote I mean, or maybe people just use Fairy Tail pictures?).

a97216ff0ffa948b03a4a874fa41f4d9.jpg

Reactions: AngelsShadow and SuperMikeX
I have two favorites. Here they are displayed in images.

"If you accept everything you’re told without question, you’ll lose your ability to think. Even if you reached the same conclusion, it would still be worth analyzing the reasons behind it."-Lacie Baskerville

"To me... This world is like a dark night that swallows everything."-Jack Vessalius

Reactions: SuperMikeX
When I was obessed with TTGL, I kept having the quotes "We the HELL do you think we are?!?" stuck in my head and "My drill is the drill that pierces the heavens!". I may have grown up a bit from then but those quotes really pumped me up and motivated me in a weird way. Made it feel like I could break my limits because nothing is impossible. I will add another if/when I think of a more serous quote I like
My quote for middle school graduation was a quote from TTGL. It was "We evolve, beyond the person we were a minute before. Little by little, we advance a bit further with each turn. That's how a drill works." Heck, I'll even show you my yearbook with the quote in it.

Reactions: EpicR
Oops... I was gonna put them into pictures but I decided not to.

From Gurren Lagann, Episode 27:
"Even when trapped by the cycle of karma, the dreams we left behind will open the door! Even if the infinite universe stands in our way, the seething of our blood will determine what will be! We'll break through time and space to grab hold of our own path! TENGEN TOPPA GURREN LAGANN! WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK WE ARE?!"

Yasushi Takagi said:
In the end, people are all alone, and no matter how close they cling together, they can never be one. It's impossible to make someone belong to you.

Lets see from full metal alchemist I've got "So we meet again you little bastard!" while aggressively staring at milk

From from soul eater, " left side right side left side right side, damn it I can't get it to line up perfect!"

From bleach, "What the hell did you do to my body?!"

From angel beats " if I'm dead then how come I'm sending here, can you prove to me I'm not dead?" then immediately gets stabbed in the chest. -Otonashi

It makes me mad when people try so hard to become victims . Is it greedy of me to wish for an outcome where everyone gets saved an is happy-And can share a laugh about it in the end. -Shiro Emia Fate/Stay Night

"unfortunately... Being. Hero is a limited-time thing. When you grow up it becomes harder to call yourself one? I wish it hadn't taken me so long to realize that." - Kiritsugu Emia

"even if we forget the faces of our friends, we will never forget the bonds carved into our souls" Otanashi angel beats

Last edited by a moderator:
My quote for middle school graduation was a quote from TTGL. It was "We evolve, beyond the person we were a minute before. Little by little, we advance a bit further with each turn. That's how a drill works." Heck, I'll even show you my yearbook with the quote in it.
image.jpg
This is my ACTUAL yearbook. Sorry, the person who typed it spelled Lowenthal wrong. Who is the English voice for Simon.

Back