What's your favorite Nintendo Wii game?

• Thread starter dfarmer2001
  • Start date
dfarmer2001

dfarmer2001

NintenPedia Member
Towns Folk
I have been playing the Nintendo wii for some time now, and I have a couple of games. I have Mario party 8 & 9, Lego Batman, Wii Sports, Wii Fit, and some other ones.
My favorite would probably be Wii Fit because it promotes exercising, and it is just so fun when you are playing with other people. It helps you with your diet, and weight loss goals. So now you see why Wii fit is my favorite.
Since I told you a little about what I liked I would like to know what you like.

Probably Super Smash Bros Brawl. I've had so many good times on that game with friends.

Reactions: dfarmer2001
Just Dance 3. It isn't my usual choice in game but I have so many happy memories from it that I have to pick it. Dancing with my boyfriend, dancing with my family, dancing with my friends. We always felt like idiots but we had so much fun that we just loved to play.

Reactions: dfarmer2001
I will chose Super Paper Mario.
It's colorful and fun with a cool mixture of traditional Super Mario Bros platforming and an RPG.
The pixels and pretty much any character are pretty likable and have humorous personalities.
The story is pretty compelling, so far.

I haven't beat it yet, But boy do I want to play it right now.:rolleyes:

Reactions: spagooti
Wii Sports was a great entry game. My favorite would have to be Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga. It was the first game (other than Wii Sports) that I got and one of the only games I completely finished (well 99.5% but close enough). I also had memorable times playing co-op with my friend. Super Mario Galaxy is a close second and that's only because I never got to finish it (I gave away my Wii).

Super smash bros. Brawl of course. It was me and my bros first wii game, plus it was one of the best games for its time.

My favorite wii game is mario kart wii just because the game is so much fun. Mr bean created custom tracks and people actually still play online because mr bean made a server. But the funky flame runner is kinda overrated :/

Reactions: Glazty
The only Wii game that I've played a lot of is probably Wii Sports (the tennis game). We played it at a friend's house, waiting for the new year to break in (of course, 15 minutes before the new year, we went outside to pop the fireworks).

I've also played Brawl but I never really understood the game until recently, :unsure:

I'd say I liked DKCR the best because it was unexpected and it has a lot of challenge to it. I also like Galaxy 2 because of the many stars to get in the game and it offers a decent challenge the farther you proceed in the story (the only level I had a hard time with was one with Rock Mario but even then I got tons of star bits from it).

Brawl was a lot of fun with friends, and it was one hell of a game. Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword were a lot of fun on the Wii somewhat surprisingly. New Super Mario Bros Wii was a really solid game for the Wii.
But my absolute favourite (though I never got to finish it) is Xenoblade Chronicles. That game was just so incredible in terms of story, gameplay and depth.

My favorite wii u game so far is mario kart 8 because it is the best mart kart game with the ability to drive in zero gravity, but that might change when smash 4 wii u comes out and i finally obtain it.

I love a lot of games on the Wii but Super Paper Mario would have to be my favorite! Very underrated game with a wonderful storyline and was also one of the first Wii games I bought. :)

My favorite wii game is mario kart wii just because the game is so much fun. Mr bean created custom tracks and people actually still play online because mr bean made a server. But the funky flame runner is kinda overrated :/
Pretty much this, had tons of fun playing on Mario kart Wii for what felt like HOURS and playing custom tracks for the first time makes me glee like a kid.
Special mention of Mario Galaxy, both 1 and 2, amazing games and the space motif and controls made it really comfortable to play while also being challenging.
Wii Sports was the best social game, hands down. Played it with my family when we got the Wii for months, at that, trying to beat each others scores.
It was really fun.

Super Mario Galaxy 2 is one of the best platformers I have ever played, and it's my favorite Wii game. The first Super Mario Galaxy was really fun too. I played Super Smash Bros Brawl a lot too.

It's either SSMB or the two super mario galaxy games and also skyward sword

Super Mario Galaxy for sure. There's plenty of levels to get through and stars to get, so it may take a long while to complete. Full of new power-ups for the experienced Mario or even newbie player, although some last for a limited time. The bosses where challenging. The difficulty was Ok, but not too hard for the average gamer. :3

Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess

My favorite Nintendo Wii game is most likely Super Smash Bros. Brawl or Mario Kart Wii.

Brawl was a lot of fun for my family, and my friends. It had amazing gameplay, a nice amount of content, and lots more. Mario Kart Wii was good, too. It had great gameplay, and plenty of maps, karts, characters, and more. It was fun playing those games with my family, and friends.

Kirby's return to dreamland is my favorite wii game.

My Favorite Wii Titles:
1. Super Smash Bros. Brawl: Only because I can play Project M

2. Super Mario Galaxy 2: Much more challenging and better than the original. Remember the bird levels...

3. Donkey Kong Country Returns: Nostalgic and VERY hard. Play this game, please. It turned me on...

4. Kirby's Return to Dreamland: Surprisingly more challenging than any Kirby game so far. Though the collectibles are still easy to find.

Back