What's your favorite Nintendo Wii game?

• Thread starter dfarmer2001
  • Start date
I might be alone on this, but I'd say Skyward Sword is my favorite Wii game. :)

Mario Kart Wii, got to be. This was the first game I played online on. Got hooked on it for about a year 3 years until MK7 came along. Custom tracks are pretty beast to. I love the MK7 Rainbow Road remake.

I like Tatsunoko vs Capcom on top . I modded my wii several years ago thinking that the game was never going to get a release in US so that I can play a torrent version of it. Then it gets announced with 3 additional characters. This game was fantastic.#

It is a tie between the two Zelda wii games, Twilight princess and Skyward sword. I love Zelda, and both of the games are masterpieces. Twilight princess used motion controlls, but skyward sword took the motion controlls to a Whole New Level, and swordfighting became much more fun. I really recomend playing both of them.

I really enjoy Twilight Princess. It is one of my favorite Zelda games of all time. It has a neat story with amazing combat systems and some great boss battles. To me the Dragon in the City of the Sky was the best. Besides epic boss battles, this game has some of the hardest puzzles in a Zelda game.Some I got stuck for about a day or so. I really recommend it. I havent tried Skyward Sword yet since my friend will let me borrow it. I really look into playing it.

Its a tie between Super Mario Galaxy 2 and Super Paper Mario. I love the graphics of SMG2 and Super Paper Mario may be the best RPG I have ever played

I actually loved FF Crystal Chronicles: Crystal Bearers. It was fun and wasnt something I expected on the Wii

Mine is:

Donkey Kong country returns: because it brings the charms of the classic Donkey Kong country series on the snes

Sonic colors: Its the best looking Wii game and its also Sonic comeback

Super Mario galaxy 2 because its fun gameplay
And

Epic Mickey for its creative gameplay and it was my first game I bought for the Wii.

Mine is Mario Kart Wii because of the fun multiplayer! It's very enjoyable with friends and makes a great atmosphere.

I would have to go with Skyward Sword. I remember getting the limited edition day one. Awesome game.

New Super Mario Bros Wii happens to be my favorite game. It is the FIRST Mario game to have a four player multiplayer mode and with three other siblings we all had a GREAT time together. I like how you can unlock secrets ect but what kind of bothered me was the fact that you can't really play four players like it WASN'T designed for four players or three or even two. Well it's still my favorite Wii game.

Reactions: 3391
Probably Super Mario Galaxy 2. I don't know, there aren't many good Wii games that I've played.

The Last Story is great but I've barely even played it.

Actually, I have two favourite Wii games:

Xenoblade Chronicles: Same reasons as @Ashkil, the maps are huge, graphics are well-made for the Wii era, and just, the game time. It took me around 100h to beat that game! It's a really rare game, but it's worth its price tag (if you're lucky enough to find it for a good price) !

Metroid Prime Trilogy (through Wii VC) : Actually, it's also a great game. I expected something in the vein of the old NES Metroid (which I own as a GBA port), but it's something totally different. Of course, it's hard to adapt to how the pointer works for the first time, but you get used to it easily, and the fact that it's three games in one makes it even better.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ashkil
i liked Super Paper Mario the most :panda:

it was really fun and different :3

Super Mario Galaxy 1 for me.It's funny I prefer the original over it's sequel(which is as almost as good as 1,in my opinion),but the first one just flipped my mind while playing it of how creatively innovative and fun the game was.I had a lot of fun while playing it,and I'm currently trying to complete it 100%,which is not an easy thing,considering the game can be considered brutal at times,but I still love it either way.:D
My honorable mentions are Super Smash Bros.Brawl,Punch-Out!!,Donkey Kong Country Returns and some few others.

Easily Xenoblade Chronicles for me. I fell in love with the game after a few minutes of gameplay, played it during all my free time for a few months and was always excited to know what area I would get to next and how the story would progress. I haven't enjoyed any other video game nearly as much. It's nowhere near perfect, and there are many things that could have been better, but it's still the best game I've ever played.

I was about to say Xenoblade, but @Knight pretty much covered everything I had to say about it xD So now, I would have to say Super Smash Brothers Brawl/Super Mario Galaxy. I put many hours in on Brawl, but Super Mario Galaxy (the first, of course) was the first of its kind, and it was a great idea. The gameplay was great, the visuals were beautiful, and it gave us Rosalina and the Lumas!

Yeah My probably favorite Wii Games would be Super Smash Bros . Brawl in the best game . It was very fun and it was really the first in the series that I played . Had so much fun even of me without understanding some of the move concepts anyhow well . I still learned a little and I will soon get the one for 3ds so yeah . I also loved Skyward Sword because it was really good in gameplay and graphics too

Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2 are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good :cat:

My favorite we game would probably be the legend of Zelda twilight Princess. I really like the legend of Zelda games and really liked with a princess with its motion controls an awesome graphics. After that I'll probably say we sports because when I first got it, I put so any weeks into the bowling game, until I got a perfect 300 points. It took forever.

Back