What's your first Super Smash game you played?

• Thread starter jackson2222
  • Start date
J

jackson2222

mine was the first one.super smash broothers for the nintendo 64.i brought back memories from butting sister and dad IN IT to playing it every time i had a chance. i still own the nintendo 64 i just don'thgave the super smash brothers :(

i mean beating my sister

mine was the first one.super smash broothers for the nintendo 64.i brought back memories from butting sister and dad IN IT to playing it every time i had a chance. i still own the nintendo 64 i just don'thgave the super smash brothers :(

i mean beating my sister
Please don't double post or post thread titles in all caps.

Mine was Super Smash Bros 3D. Oo-er, I got into it late. I knew about the games, and I'd played many games in the same genre as Smash, but the first actual Nintendo Smash game I played is on the 3DS.

I started playing Smash with Melee. This one was awesome, though I'm not an elitist nor a pro-player of it.
After then, I played Brawl (and now just can't stand its speed anymore, too slow), and the 3DS version.
And today, I'm on the Wii U version, and I'm bashing everything (except my amiibo who's bashing me).

Smash 64. What a classic game(except for OP Jigglypuff)

Reactions: Tri-force64
My first game was Brawl, sadly.

My first Super Smash Bros was Brawl, after that I played Melee and now I have the 3ds version.

Has to be Melee. I don't think I got the hang of it until recent years though. There's just some more sense of freedom because the characters are pretty fast. RIP Ice Climbers.

Reactions: 532
Brawl was my first. I'm still a bit of a noob when it comes to super smash bros, but i'm gradually getting better at it. The one thing I liked about brawl was the plot and all those cutscenes. The story behind it all and the experience was just so compelling. I miss those days, experiencing something totally new for the first time. It was great to see characters from all areas of nintendo come together in an action packed, thrilling, adventure.

I played Melee first.

My first Smash game was Super Smash Bros.64 I wasn't born in that time, but I still played the classics. I've also played all of the series except melee & Smash 4 Wii-U ......Don't judge me!

Melee HANDS DOWN!! Melee is the GOD of all Smash

Melee HANDS DOWN!! Melee is the GOD of all Smash
So I've been told. Since pichu, and Mewtwo are in there I got melee from a friend. Then I turned it on, selected adventure, and chose Kirby. I killed TWO goombas and I got the "Wii could not read disc" screen.

Reactions: Starman90
My first super smash bros game was brawl on the wii. I loved it back then. Since it was my first, the gameplay was relatively New for me, but once I got used to it, I loved it. Everything is better in the wiiu Version, but I really miss the story mode. The missions werent that fun, but the cutscenes was truly amazing

Pretty sure it was melee, it might have been my first gamecube game actually.
I later got the N64 one on sale back when blockbuster was still alive and they were selling stuff for dirt cheap as bundles with a bunch of other n64 games. I was so lucky lol.

Of course Super Smash Bros for 3ds,i only played the demo but the game was pretty awesome,the final smashes,the items and the chararcters were all mind blowing and new.Everything was perfect and then they added mewtwo which made it even more awesome.

I think it was melee, I played it at a friends house, but never actually owned the game for some reason. :p

great game to start off with and Brawl was a massive improvement.

Reactions: Derplink_:3
Sorry I thought the thread was the best ssb game you ever played but the first I played was Super Smash Bros N64,it was good for a ssb game and the characters were good and the bosses.

I think it was melee, I played it at a friends house, but never actually owned the game for some reason. :p

great game to start off with and Brawl was a massive improvement.
Brawl is a major improvement toward melee I agree with you on that but the only problem is the speed its soo slow!!

tripping, and terrible air dodging

Last edited by a moderator:
My first Super Smash Bros game was Brawl. The Wii game was a great introduction for me getting into the Smash games, as the game was one of the best games Nintendo has ever produced (IMO).
  • The game has a variety of stages, and characters.
  • The game has amazing gameplay for both single and multiplayer.
  • The game has some amazing soundtracks.

Reactions: Kyda
Smash bros 64 the game that started it all. Such memories!!!

Back