What's your first Super Smash game you played?

• Thread starter jackson2222
  • Start date
My first Smash Bros. game was Brawl. I remember asking my brother if I could borrow it and when I started playing I didn't really get the controls well. I got all the way to the Diddy meeting Fox part and stopped.....until @ToxicWolf1132 came along and practically forced me to play the whole thing. At this moment in time however, I am playing Smash for WiiU. I must admit that I'm pretty bad and I'm not that competitive....which I don't see why I do For Glory so much...
But now you know where most of the samus x pikachu fanfiction comes from. So yea, you're welcome :p

I played super smash bros melee first but I couldn't get good at it because I didn't know the controls. I learned them after a few hours on smash 3ds and then I was amazing in melee.

I think it was melee, I played it at a friends house, but never actually owned the game for some reason. :p

Are you kidding? Brawl was an INTENTIONAL downgrade from Melee!

My first ever was Melee. I was very surprised when my cousin gave me an GameCube with Melee on my 7th Brithday

Mine was meele. I didn't know where ness comes from but i liked him. Now in ssb for 3ds i main ness :D

I first started with a Melee, I didn't get a lot of gaming experience when I was littler... I never got to play the original. Melee is really good, and I'm pretty happy I got started in the series fairly early and learned about the characters and their franchises.

I started whit super smash bros brawl.

The first one I played was Melee, but I played 64 when I heard about it. I liked melee because it has great graphics for a gc game and the competitive sense is in the title itself. Ssb was the godfather of all the other Smash games.

The first Super Smash game ive played was smash 64. Then I kept goin up and up like. Smash 64 to super smash melee to super smash bros brawl to super smash bros 4 for wiiu and 3ds. I had tons of fun with all of the games but ssbb introduced me to competitive play

Super Smash Bros. Brawl was my start on the franchise.I remember coming over to a friend's house playing this game,and suddenly,I wanted it from my parents.My dad already suggested me to get the game for me before,but it was only then that I actually wanted to play it.So,some weeks waiting in the mail,and I pretty much the game I could spend a whole recess playing on various situations. :D

My first ever Super Smash Bros. game was Super Smash Bros. Melee. Now when I play that, it gives me so much nostalgia. That was the very first game that I got for my Gamecube. I really enjoy playing that game again. It also was a part of my childhood.

Back