What's Your Preferred Genre for Games?

• Thread starter dilawer
  • Start date
I love a good JRPG but platformers, Party games, Fighting games, and puzzle games are pretty good too, I like watching horror games but I'm not too good with playing them myself, I also like a few racers and stealth games are fun.

RPG games are for me because they usually take you many hours to beat and have engaging stories to tell

Actually,
Most RPGs can be beaten in less than 5 hours if you know what to do, at least JRPGs, I haven't played any WRPGs

I tend to like all games, without exeption but my favourite genres are Action-adventure, racing, fighting and rpgs. Now that I think about it twice, I don't like puzzle games or those ones you find in facebook, like Candy crush! I don't like that game.

I like platformers that are on the easier side like Starfy and Kirby as well as simulation games like Animal Crossing New Leaf and Harvest Moon ^~^ I also like games that have kind of open levels like Epic Mickey, I'm not sure what genre that is though.

My favourite game genre is probably action, adventure, horror, racing, platforming, RPGs, puzzle games and most of all POKEMON!

Back