What's your Zodiac sign?

• Thread starter Lovebeat
  • Start date
Lovebeat

Lovebeat

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
It might be silly to think that your birth date has anything to do with your personality, or that your future is dictated by the position of the stars (I think that's what the Zodiac is all about..), but I'm curious to know what everyone's zodiac is

I'm a Leo.

If you don't know, you can look here
http://www.psychicguild.com/horoscopes_explained.php

Last edited by a moderator:
I am a Libra - I think for the most part the way Libras are portrayed in horoscopes closely describes some of my personality and characterics =)

Gemini for me. My older sister's birthday is one day before mine. The symbol looks like the Pi sign from mathematics. xD

I am a Taurus.

I'm a Leo and extremely proud of it! :)

Sagittarius and it kind of fits my personality, not completely though.

I'm a Libra and I have to agree, it's usually close to spot on with my personality.

Reactions: RemRem
I'm a Leo but whenever I read personality things or stuff related to my sign, I feel like it never describes me accurately. I'm not fiesty, have a fiery temper, or whatever else they say Leos are. Guess you just can't trust that BS.

I'm a Gemini :)

I'm also a gemini

My birthday is in February, so I'm an Aquarius

November birthday, making me a Scorpio.

I'm also a Scorpio.

I'm a Leo.

Reading the description for it made me laugh and I'm not sure why.

I'm a Sagittarius! (December 8th)

"Sagittarians possess a natural exuberance, sense of adventure and love of life that makes them one of the most optimistic zodiac signs of all. Like their astrological symbol - the Archer - Sagittarians are renowned for aiming their sights towards whatever it is they find alluring - a love partner, dream job, vacation - and making it their own." :unsure: Is that me?

Wait, wait, wait.

"Love triumphs over all for this sign, which is ruled by the heart and operates from this dimension too. Leo's are born fortunate. Charismatic and positive-thinking they attract not only an abundance of friends and opportunities, but manage to survive life's stormy times with style and good humour."

That's literally the most accurate description of me I've ever seen in my life.

My birthday is in June. So my star sign is Cancer.

mine is 30 November what is my zodiac sign?

ah ok i am cool right and brave, like my style? and since we are both sagittarius let's make it work together ;)

Back