What's your Zodiac sign?

• Thread starter Lovebeat
  • Start date
I'm a bada** cow or bull
Heheh
I'm a Taurus
On some descriptions it says that I'm silent and proud and on others it says tht I'm enthusiastic and perverted I'm not sure what I am anymore
I'm a Taurus too and it's the same, every description I find is different!:confused:

However, @Lovebeat 's link in the main post to that site describing the different zodiac signs, that description fits 100% (or even more), even to the point of what I want and what the best partners for me are (spent the entire past year with a cancer for example)! I mean, sure, I don't believe in these things, but damn that was accurate!:eek:

I'm an Aries. All of the things the Internet says about Aries usually is right about me >.<

.. Is that bad?

Reactions: Robbie, Kakea and Tho
I was born in the year of the dragon, but the other thing, unfortunately, is Cancer. So I'm a Dragon Cancer, or a Cancer Dragon...or worse, a Dragon with cancer. Ha ha...sorry, just trying to make someone laugh. Never was good at it....Anyway, I wonder where all that "zodiac" sign stuff originated.

Reactions: Robbie and Kakea
Scorpio (October 26th)

I was born in the year of the dragon, but the other thing, unfortunately, is Cancer. So I'm a Dragon Cancer, or a Cancer Dragon...or worse, a Dragon with cancer. Ha ha...sorry, just trying to make someone laugh. Never was good at it....Anyway, I wonder where all that "zodiac" sign stuff originated.
Playing by those rules I'm a virgin tiger...

Zodiacs are a group of formulated predictions which I'm assuming is based off an old version of psychology/mythology that relates to when you were born and uses constellations as abstract "bookmarks" to keep track of which periods of the year these constellations represent. Chinese Zodiacs are more related to theology if I'm not mistaken but also works like a basic personality test. I believe it's accuracy is more up to debate (personal identity is in the eye of the beholder) but a neat thing to read if you are bored at a Chinese restaurant/buffet. :p

Reactions: Kawaki
Back