What's You're Favorite Personal Computer Anti virus?

• Thread starter jams3223
  • Start date
jams3223

jams3223

The Task Blanker
Towns Folk
Hi i am back this time with some new techno buzz.
I know some of all of you guys own some computers as a PC,a Linux or a Polaris Solar.
Since each of the antivirus existing in this world one part of them are false and the other part are working.
I don't want to take you time but i am currently using Avast Antivirus.
untitled.png
What's an Anti-Virus?
An Anti-Virus is a virtual computer shield use to defend you system from Trojan and other virus generated by some program that's why it's safe to know what program you're into before using.
What i should suggest you is to use Mozilla Firefox since with the Avast Anti-Virus it will install an addon who will get you safe on you working, Anti-virus as been in a duoligy with the Virus or Malwar.
But we are not letting hacker's take it too far.I just wanr to say in a part Hacker are good and in another they are bad since some of them does bad crime as stealing private info.
But you don't have to be crazy having an Anti-Virus is a bless and a crime fighter for you just one thing Avast as a private browsing meaning you're location can't be shown by anyone scanning you're data packets or you bandwich thru a site.

So as i have sayed Make up you're mind and tell what's you favorite Anti-Virus and why do you like it some, what effect does it give while protecting you're computer, you might recommend other peoples about the Anti-Virus you are using.

I have Norton (Netbook edition).

it's really good, does the job. Hasn't let me down yet. I did pay for it so I expect nothing less. xD

the subscription will run out soon, but I will not renew it. I'll probably use Windows essentials instead. Free! :p

managed to protect my computer so far, and lets me know what issues it has solved. I do recommend it but only if you have the cash to buy it (and renew it every year).

Cool I am happy with Avast since it has been announced #1 viruse of 2014 year

Bitdefender Total Security. Worked pretty well for me so far. I've been thinking about ditching it to try Norton but their auto-renew got me as soon as my subscription expired (they say you must log into your Internet profile to disable it). They spam the heck out of your email too so you wouldn't even notice one of their emails about auto-renewing, :rolleyes:

Just wanted to make one last shout out... McAfee is the worst anti-virus that I have EVER used btw. I strongly recommend turning the other way if it sparked your interest at a time.

Reactions: 3823 and Mikaya
Before my computer broke I used mcafee then norton then avast. I liked avast the most.

what do you use now Dragovian and Marc i think norton is a pretty good anti-virus

i mcaffe and norton

Avast. All the way. Because even if your navigator is screwed by toolbars and that kind of bad stuff, Avast remove them all. And add the Sandbox feature, even in the free edition.

So, that's why both my tablet (when I'll get it back - waiting to be replaced thanks to the warranty) and my laptop have Avast, and I recommend it.

Yeah i used Avast over 10 years now it never let me down, cool choice.
Avast as always prevent me from viruses.

Bitdefender Total Security. Worked pretty well for me so far. I've been thinking about ditching it to try Norton but their auto-renew got me as soon as my subscription expired (they say you must log into your Internet profile to disable it). They spam the heck out of your email too so you wouldn't even notice one of their emails about auto-renewing, :rolleyes:

Just wanted to make one last shout out... McAfee is the worst anti-virus that I have EVER used btw. I strongly recommend turning the other way if it sparked your interest at a time.
I have to completely agree. I had McAfee total security before, and it kept detecting a file that was safe as a virus, and I had to reinstall it every time I restarted my laptop.
I currently use Norton 360, it is a really great antivirus that takes up a really low chunk of your CPU's power, and it has a really great interface and scanning capabilities. Loving it so far.
@Mikaya , the Windows essentials antivirus is not an option you should be using. I you want to try a new antivirus, try Hitmanpro. You have a 30 days free trial and it uses Cloud technology for checking viruses.

Download Malware Bytes and you won't have to worry about malware anymore. It's one of the best malware destroyers available out there in the market. Also fixes the infamous Chrome blank page error with a quick scan.

I love Avast I have it on my Kindle and phone since it works excellently on the computer. I like that it also updates.

Whenever I see a hint of adware or malware, I go completely berserk and frantically go and try to factory reset my computer xD I think I may overreact, but hey I have a virus free laptop :D

I dunno if it just me, but when I install an antivirus, my Laptop slows down so much. I don't even think I need one though. I don't really download much off the internet tbh. I'd say the worst Anti-virus is Mcafee. Stay away, it's cheap like mcdonalds. (get it? Mcafee...Mcdonalds :D?

I don't use any antivirus. All my laptops have a dual boot Linux-Windows (except the one with only Linux but I never use it) so when Windows gets a virus (still didn't happen), I just use Linux while waiting for a moment when I have time to restore Windows to a previous state.

Ah, autumn! There's a chill in the air, the leaves are turning colors, and the big antivirus vendors are releasing their 2015 models. The sheer quantity is amazing. If you don't have antivirus protection installed, shame on you—there's something for everyone in the extremely large antivirus field. If you've already seen to setting up protection, see how your choice stacks up to the competition. Since this roundup's last update in September, we've added reviews of eight new and updated for-pay antivirus tools. Most of the same products retain their positions at the top of the heap.

I also have Norton Antivirus , the Internet Protection one . It's a great anti-virus and it didn't let me down yet but of course it is a paid one. The free one that I like is Avast . I HATE mcafee I don't know why but it seems to slow my computer alot with these pop ups . The only thing i didn't like about Norton was that alot of Performance alerts interrupt my pc gaming

I have Norton 360 antivirus.
I have tried several anti-virus, but Norton stays with me the best!
Even in files where each virus in it that she was safe Norton that it was unsafe.
Norton also costs a lot, but I also have (my / the) best antivirus.

Webrute

IObit Malware Fighter, it detects that you play PC games and don't affect their files such as DLC installer, however it may let you vulnerable if you don't run a scanning every 7 days
i use in combo with Advanced system care, an optimization tool that make you PC faster by fixing and defraging your registry, scanning disk and browser, and optimizing disk and system, it have a turbo boost for gaming or work to redirect your system's resoures to a desired process, and a full set toolbox with things such: undelete, empty folder scanner, startup manager, and more.
and i also use Advance Mobile Care with anti-virus, game booster, theft tracker, optimizer, call blocker, and app analyzer
download it for free, Kupo!
http://www.iobit.com/

Back