When are you buying Pokemon X/Y?

• Thread starter Memento Mori
  • Start date
Memento Mori

Memento Mori

Reapers' Game's Producer.
Towns Folk
So when do you plan to buy the game?

Considering that its the first Pokemon game to be released in every region of the world at the same time, I'll definitely get it on the very first day.

Plus, there is an event that will start at the day of the release and from which you can get a Torchic with a special ability. No info has been released on how long the event will last.

Reactions: CoreyBryceWilliams
I preordered it and Have it paid off half way. Once I get a job I'll pay off the rest if I have a job then. I'll also get the guide.

I'm buying my copy as soon as it becomes available at the eShop.
Plus, there is an event that will start at the day of the release and from which you can get a Torchic with a special ability. No info has been released on how long the event will last.
I don't care much about the Torchic, even if it has a special ability. Blaziken dies really fast in Wi-Fi matches.

I'll buy it whenever I have the money. :p

I’ve already got Pokemon X pre-ordered and paid off. All I have to do is go pick it up when it comes out.
It's gonna be SWEET!

I'm buying my copy as soon as it becomes available at the eShop.

I don't care much about the Torchic, even if it has a special ability. Blaziken dies really fast in Wi-Fi matches.

I actually found it to be pretty good in Wi-Fi matches, although I would have preferred and Infernape :p

I'll buy it whenever I have the money. :p
This.

Should I save some of my money for SMT for this, instead? Tricky situation. I could probably buy like three PS2 SMTs with the same money.

I'll purchase it sometimes after the exact moment it's release and when I get enough sleep yo'!
Need the energy to play.

I plan to just buy it on the day it comes out. No need of downloading.

I'll purchase it sometimes after the exact moment it's release and when I get enough sleep yo'!
Need the energy to play.
Whaa? Need the energy to play? That's...pretty funny, considering we're talking vidya, here...

Whaa? Need the energy to play? That's...pretty funny, considering we're talking vidya, here...

Don't hate the player. Hate the game.

Day of its release.

I know. I will be at gamestop first thing in the morning lol.

I'll likely buy it for download on the Eshop once I get money since I don't have to pay for stupid taxes on the Eshop. XD
I just need to buy a bigger SD card though. . . </3

Blaziken with Speed Boost is uber, UBER! It kicks Legendary @$$!

On topic: I'll get it as soon as it comes out! :D

Blaziken with Speed Boost is uber, UBER! It kicks Legendary @$$!

On topic: I'll get it as soon as it comes out! :D

This ability would have been better on Infernape who has a base speed stat of 108.

This ability would have been better on Infernape who has a base speed stat of 108.
We don't want to make Infernape that deadly now, do we? :D

We don't want to make Infernape that deadly now, do we? :D
Well Infernape could get something that could better suit it.

I will download it the moment it's released in the eShop.

Back