When are you buying Pokemon X/Y?

• Thread starter Memento Mori
  • Start date
I will download it the moment it's released in the eShop.
I would do that except the fact it takes up a lot of space, and that I like to sleep at night, I could easily stay up but it just seems boring, as it will be quiet.

I would do that except the fact it takes up a lot of space, and that I like to sleep at night, I could easily stay up but it just seems boring, as it will be quiet.

I recommend getting a bigger SD card then, I'm planning to buy one as well since I downloaded Resident Evil Revalations. I had to delete it though since I like all of my virtual console and Dlc that I've got. -.-;

Just marathon through an anime or a TV show :p

I bought a 32g, so not an issue for me. :thumbsup:

I will download it the moment it's released in the eShop.
I will wait a third version, because I had a lot of priorities this and the next year.

I had preordered Pokémon Y and had it half way paid off but on Tuesday I went to GameStop and traded in Pokémon Platinum and Heartold along with several other DS games that I never play anymore. and I cancelled my Pokémon Y because I never really played the previous Pokémon games I had. I felt like I could use the money for some other game I wanted.

I'm going to buy the physical boxed version of the game the first day it is released.

I already bought mine... So what I am posting on this thread is kind of pointless lol but whatever. I bought my Pokemon Y the day after it was released on the Nintendo eShop!

I'll buy it on Christmas, then will check the web often for events.
--> I won't buy on eShop, because I would pay 10€ more than the supermarket price. (Supermarket = 34.50€, eShop = 44.99€)

I'm planning to get it within this week or next week. I'll likely be doing it through the eShop. I'm choosing Pokemon X over Pokemon Y because I like the X exclusives (not to mention I'm getting a Mewtwo Y from an auction here :p)

I'm planning to get it within this week or next week. I'll likely be doing it through the eShop. I'm choosing Pokemon X over Pokemon Y because I like the X exclusives (not to mention I'm getting a Mewtwo Y from an auction here :p)

Waaait ? You mean that you are like me, and don't have the game ??? Anyways, that will be better if we're planning to trade/play together !

Waaait ? You mean that you are like me, and don't have the game ??? Anyways, that will be better if we're planning to trade/play together !
Yeah, I don't have the game yet. I'm planning on getting it soon so that I can get the Torchic trade out of the way (since I have until January 15 or so until that Mystery Gift distribution ends).

Yeah, I don't have the game yet. I'm planning on getting it soon so that I can get the Torchic trade out of the way (since I have until January 15 or so until that Mystery Gift distribution ends).

January 15 ? I have so much time then... But I hope that some people here won't use this event to earn PC ! (I think that they are going to do it, anyways...)

January 15 ? I have so much time then... But I hope that some people here won't use this event to earn PC ! (I think that they are going to do it, anyways...)

I'm already ahead of you. Once Bank comes out I shall reset my Pokémon Y version and stock up on them. :)

truth be told, I think I'm going to end up being one of them. I think I'm going to end up restarting my game once during the time period so I get more than one event Torchic

I'm already ahead of you. Once Bank comes out I shall reset my Pokémon Y version and stock up on them. :)

You're really lucky, then. But, did you know that the Pokemon Bank will be a service for which you'll need to pay ?

You're really lucky, then. But, did you know that the Pokemon Bank will be a service for which you'll need to pay ?
I've heard that you have to pay for that, so does that mean you have to pay to be able to transfer all your old pokemon in general to Gen VI? If so, that's kinda annoying..

I've heard that you have to pay for that, so does that mean you have to pay to be able to transfer all your old pokemon in general to Gen VI? If so, that's kinda annoying..

Aww. That's true that old-gen pokemons will be transferred to this service... Perhaps Nintendo will give us a few free days/slots.

Reactions: ShinyLatios
Aww. That's true that old-gen pokemons will be transferred to this service... Perhaps Nintendo will give us a few free days/slots.

There's going to be a free 30 day trial when it comes out.

Honestly, I'm surprised it doesn't cost more than 5.99$.

or hopefully Nintendo could provide another app that could allow for direct transfer rather than having to rely on storing in Pokebank for it to happen....one can only hope though :/

Back