When do you think Flipnote Studio 3D will get released?

• Thread starter Catstew
  • Start date
Catstew

Catstew

Pedia Mastermind
Towns Folk
Many of us have been wondering that question for almost a month now, but Nintendo has not given us a answer! What is your opinion?

I think it might be released sometime in September or October.

On another forum, I heard that Nintendo meant to release it on August 15th but delayed it to the end of the year. I'm starting to think of it as vaporware, given it was announced so long ago and there hasn't been a single substantial update about it since. I hope it is released... eventually.

Probably between August, and October. Maybe they will announce it in their Nintendo direct.

I never really made Flipnotes, I do know that I made One and got a couple of Keys or whatever they called it. But I was more into watching all the other Notes, I really liked the McDoodle's ones.

I hope they get to release it. If it comes out I am getting it.
It seems so fun.

I hope they get to release it. If it comes out I am getting it.
It seems so fun.

It will come on November, i think.

Reactions: Kaynil
I'm going to go with either October or November. I hope the game will be at least the same or better in terms of the quality of the app. I'm looking forward to creating some animations! :)

I'm guessing around October or November. Nintendo was going through a hard task of trying to keep the flipnotes 'PG' while still implementing the streetpass function, I believe.

I absolutely adored Flipnotte Hatena, I can't wait to see what people will come up with, I'm really interested in seeing how people will use the 3D to make the flipnotes even better.

I miss flipnotes! I used to think of it as, a youtube for the ds. I'm guessing by this fall it will be released. Or maybe early december.

Reactions: Flarence
it will be out by the end of September, I guess.

Probably during December, or maybe September. I'm not sure, but I don't really care about Flipnote, so I don't mind waiting more.

I am not sure if it ever will be realesed. because of the swapnote issue. i still hope it does though and if it does i hope that no one does what some people did on swapnote

It will be soon... They recently modified the Spanish version of the website of the application.

It will be soon... They recently modified the Spanish version of the website of the application.
I sure hope so, I think maybe in January or December, just guessing no evidence to prove that.

Let's just wait the upcoming Nintendo Direct (both NA and EU) :)

Let's just wait the upcoming Nintendo Direct (both NA and EU) :)
I hope their will be good news, I have a feeling, I just know it :)

I hope their will be good news, I have a feeling, I just know it :)
Yes, we need good news.

I think (don't really remember for sure) Flipnote Hatena had a system of screening art before it being published so no pervert could get away with unscrupulous stuff. Think it'll be the same for Flipnote Studio.

I think (don't really remember for sure) Flipnote Hatena had a system of screening art before it being published so no pervert could get away with unscrupulous stuff. Think it'll be the same for Flipnote Studio.
Yeah the Flipnote Studio was a really protected feature, I never saw any explicit flip notes on that app during online interactions, so that's a good thing.

Back