When do you think Flipnote Studio 3D will get released?

• Thread starter Catstew
  • Start date
It be December instead of 2014 for the release of flip note on the 3DS , will be exciting for all 3DS Users to know that flip note is released on the 3DS.

It be December instead of 2014 for the release of flip note on the 3DS , will be exciting for all 3DS Users to know that flip note is released on the 3DS.

We don't know if flip note will be released :p

I'm saying either December or 2014 by writing it be -_- :)

I'm saying either December or 2014 by writing it be -_- :)

It's just crossing fingers, so...

It's just crossing fingers, so...
Yeah, I hope it does released, but I doubt it :(, but who knows it can be a surprise that Nintendo is giving us, I mean Youtube/Miiverse/Flipnote Studio 3D what more can we want :)

Yeah, I hope it does released, but I doubt it :(, but who knows it can be a surprise that Nintendo is giving us, I mean Youtube/Miiverse/Flipnote Studio 3D what more can we want :)
I hope Nintendo will make flip note studio free and not pay for it when it is actually released. :) Like all other applications such as youtube and miiverse :)

I like drawing and stuff. But in a Nintendo Direct they said it was going to be released this October >_<

I guess they've been delaying it alot. Why don't they release already?? I'm waiting for it and I really want to make flipnotes..

I guess they've been delaying it alot. Why don't they release already?? I'm waiting for it and I really want to make flipnotes..
Maybe they haven't developed it completely and are working on it. Give them time...unless you want Flipnote Sonic '06? :p

Well I would surely want them to release it as soon as possible but if they are getting problems perfecting it i'm all good, I mean, I really would not like a half finished app that would barely portray the 3D Flipnote well.

Cool!!! Can't wait I am so excited! What is flipnote studio like though it sounds interesting and I wonder what flipnote studio 3D will change!!! I guess it'll come out at the end of the month as Nintendo usually does when they say it'll be released this month or next month

Cool!!! Can't wait I am so excited! What is flipnote studio like though it sounds interesting and I wonder what flipnote studio 3D will change!!! I guess it'll come out at the end of the month as Nintendo usually does when they say it'll be released this month or next month
Lol I didn't say anything about it being released actually on those days , I said either etc... lol anyways yeah it should be cooler because of the 3D effects.

Lol I didn't say anything about it being released actually on those days , I said either etc... lol anyways yeah it should be cooler because of the 3D effects.

Haha still it would be amazing if it was released near christmas, it's like a christmas present from Nintendo! Is it going to be free or will you have to pay for it?

Haha still it would be amazing if it was released near christmas, it's like a christmas present from Nintendo! Is it going to be free or will you have to pay for it?
Well most likely its going to be paid ? but hopefully it would be free ... well you could put it that way as a christmas present from Nintendo. Hopefully ...

Well most likely its going to be paid ? but hopefully it would be free ... well you could put it that way as a christmas present from Nintendo. Hopefully ...

They could make it free for Christmas Eve and Christmas! Nintendo owes us a promotion, they gave the last one to Nintendo of Europe... Nintendo please make it free for christmas!

They could make it free for Christmas Eve and Christmas! Nintendo owes us a promotion, they gave the last one to Nintendo of Europe... Nintendo please make it free for christmas!
It doesn't mean Nintendo owes us a promotion the Nintendo companies are different , one is of America and the other is Europe and the other is Japan , so different people in different regions get special stuff.

They don't owe us a promotion. In fact, I'd be willing to say they owed THEM a promotion for all the bad marketing that goes on in that region.

i wonder why they never released flipnote studio 3d in the states and just keep it as tba on the nintendo website.

Back