When do you think Flipnote Studio 3D will get released?

• Thread starter Catstew
  • Start date
Yeah the Flipnote Studio was a really protected feature, I never saw any explicit flip notes on that app during online interactions, so that's a good thing.
oh, so basically once it's released we won't have another Swapnote incident happening. But what's the difference between Flipnote and Swapnote?

oh, so basically once it's released we won't have another Swapnote incident happening. But what's the difference between Flipnote and Swapnote?

There's a lot of differences. For one Flipnote has online interactions and Swapnote doesn't (now) And there's online galleries or something. I'm not to sure. xD

There's a lot of differences. For one Flipnote has online interactions and Swapnote doesn't (now) And there's online galleries or something. I'm not to sure. xD
I see...any idea why they didn't have the filter kind of thing that Flipnote apparently had put on the Spotpass function of Swapnote?

I see...any idea why they didn't have the filter kind of thing that Flipnote apparently had put on the Spotpass function of Swapnote?

I have no idea. I heard that they limited the Flipnote app thing in Japan after the whole minor thing happened. Even that thing is getting changed because of it. Nintendo is scared. xD

I have no idea. I heard that they limited the Flipnote app thing in Japan after the whole minor thing happened. Even that thing is getting changed because of it. Nintendo is scared. xD
Well, Nintendo IS the more kid friendly videogame company of the Big 3 if you think about it. They'd probably want to maintain that image haha

Well, Nintendo IS the more kid friendly videogame company of the Big 3 if you think about it. They'd probably want to maintain that image haha
yup you're right, leaving minor problems like this will hurt Nintendo's image on the future .
but I think Flipnote Studio 3D is going to be released this december due to the european nintendo site mention it on Upcoming Games right after Wii fit U release date . but this is mere speculations :
http://www.nintendo.co.uk/Games/Upcoming-Games/Upcoming-Games-753286.html

They are and nothing is quite wrong with them being on the safe side, I just hope that Flipnote Studio for the 3DS comes soon, it did a great job as a side app for the DSI.

yup you're right, leaving minor problems like this will hurt Nintendo's image on the future .
but I think Flipnote Studio 3D is going to be released this december due to the european nintendo site mention it on Upcoming Games right after Wii fit U release date . but this is mere speculations :
http://www.nintendo.co.uk/Games/Upcoming-Games/Upcoming-Games-753286.html
So basically Flipnote will kinda act as a Swapnote replacement of sorts after all this? I guess the disabling won't be too bad after all lol

So basically Flipnote will kinda act as a Swapnote replacement of sorts after all this? I guess the disabling won't be too bad after all lol

Well, Flipnote was a Dsi app, so Swapnote was the replacement... until Flipnote 3D... if you like to draw...

Well, Flipnote was a Dsi app, so Swapnote was the replacement... until Flipnote 3D... if you like to draw...
needless to say, I've never owned a DS so I haven't seen for myself what Flipnote is like. But sounds interesting

needless to say, I've never owned a DS so I haven't seen for myself what Flipnote is like. But sounds interesting

I have in the same situation (don't have a DS) and I was too much exited of Flipnote Studio 3D launch...
Still waiting... Maybe it will come with the December 3DS update.

I have in the same situation (don't have a DS) and I was too much exited of Flipnote Studio 3D launch...
Still waiting... Maybe it will come with the December 3DS update.
Hopefully, but why didn't Reggie announced it during Nintendo Direct ?

Hopefully, but why didn't Reggie announced it during Nintendo Direct ?

Because it was already announced? Surprise?

Because it was already announced? Surprise?
:eek:, I know Flipnote Studio 3D was announced already but if it was gonna be released with the Miiverse/Youtube update why didn't he say that, maybe wanted to keep it a surprise ?

:eek:, I know Flipnote Studio 3D was announced already but if it was gonna be released with the Miiverse/Youtube update why didn't he say that, maybe wanted to keep it a surprise ?

Or just nothing T_T

Or just nothing T_T
Well maybe that's why, lets keep it as Reggie giving us a surprise :unsure:

I think if will be in December if they do make it in that month perfect Christmas gift for nintendo 3ds owners :D and people have been waiting for this app

I think if will be in December if they do make it in that month perfect Christmas gift for nintendo 3ds owners :D and people have been waiting for this app
I'm not sure that Nintendo would think like that and time it to be just on Christmas Eve or something like that tbh

I'm not sure that Nintendo would think like that and time it to be just on Christmas Eve or something like that tbh

Well, something like that would be worst...

- OH! A 3DS! I WILL START TO PLAY NOW!
Update

- OKAY! I WILL UPDATE AND PLAY! Oh... no wifi :p

Well, something like that would be worst...

- OH! A 3DS! I WILL START TO PLAY NOW!
Update

- OKAY! I WILL UPDATE AND PLAY! Oh... no wifi :p
xD I suppose. That would be mildly hilarious for the people not having to deal with that issue though :p

Back