Where do you get your games?

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Mikaya

Mikaya

úwù
Towns Folk
from your local game shop, or from the 'net? There is a huge range online, and you get the chance to get games where are really hard to come by.

I don't order games from online. My local game shops have it all. ^^

I get mine from EB Games, people say EB Game's is bad, but in all honesty it really depends on the EB Games you go to. Mine is fantastic, their customer service is great, and they don't rip you off.

Online mainly. Amazon if I just want the standard edition of the game. If I want a special edition of it, and Amazon doesn't have it, I'll look at the game Publisher's site first, but if they don't have it, then I'll painfully head over to Gamestop's website and see if they have it.

I always buy my games online as well. Amazon primarily but I've recently been going through Newegg because they always knock off an extra $5 and don't charge tax on it.

I order the games onlines or get it from gamestop.

I get it on the psn store/eshop or the gamestop near my house

3DS/Wii U games I only download. Same with Vita.

Playstation 4 games I usually wait to buy at Target whenever they have a promotion, but if I don't wait I just get them at Gamestop.

gamestop mostly cause i can geek out and ask question

I usually get my games at Wal-Mart, but if they don't have it, then I get them from Amazon.

I get my games from Steam and Humble Bundle now. I get some physical copies from places like Amazon tho.

I usually use eBay to get my games! Its pretty reliable and it is usually cheaper than buying it local. I got Mario tennis open from eBay for like $20 which was a real steal I'd say! I also use the eshop to download games sometime s

It varies. Either Amazon (cause it's cheaper most of the time), either some French website that sells a lot of stuff (including 3DS games, most of them have been used, but they're still [most of the time] in a really good state, as if they just have been removed from the box), or at a supermarket if I really want that much a game, or if there's a discount.

But I never buy on the eShop, they don't sell codes where I live + it's more expensive than physical games (+ add the taxes that have been added these years in France :stop:).

So, most of the time, it's Amazon all the way.

I buy games a few different ways. Nine out of ten times I purchase games online. Doing this allows me to stay home and not deal and fight with traffic. The other 1 time that I actually go out and buy a game, I usually end up at GameStop or Video Game Tavern. The tavern still keeps Guitar Hero Guitars where as no one else does.

Online always, for both 3ds and pc. Steam makes it easy

From local game shops (mainly GAME), or the Nintendo eShop.

I can't order online in my country... ;-;

Pretty much just order online.

I always buy my games from Amazon since I have to import them, so it's much much cheaper this way.

The only "bad", it's that Amazon now charges taxes for videogames, so I usually have to pay $3-5 more than the advertised price.

I purchase my PC games from Steam and 3DS/WiiU games from the Nintendo eShop. Stores where I live sell games for an arm and a leg and I refuse to pay extra when there are cheaper options available, :oops:

I buy my Nintendo Games from the eShop :) But when it comes to buying games for other systems or as Gifts, I shop at Best Buy or Amazon.

Back