Where do you get your games?

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
I almost always try to get 'em from Gamestop :).

I get my games from game stores *trollface*

I order many of my games through Amazon. I collect quite a bit of Amazon credit throughout the year. It makes finding certain titles a lot easier, I don't have to leave my house and I'm not charged tax. However for day one buys I usually just go to a Gamestop since they are everywhere here. I don't have many day one buys out of the entire year though , so its rarely that I go to a Gamestop.

I get my games where ever it is the cheapest. I may go to gamestop if they have a sale, or I might go to walmart, or target if they have it. I never go to Best Buy because the name is not true you over pay for almost everything. I usually go to amazon because it is the cheapest, plus I have prime so i usually get free shipping. Also amazon sells some pretty rare games, so I can go there to find games that my local gamestores don't have. Like The Legend Of Zelda II, I bought that online for $15 when my gamestores had it for $50 for the game only. And I never go to ebay because i dont like the bidding.

usually i get all my games from gamestop been getting games from there forever but i also will get games from other places to

It Depends actually. Sometimes I buy Retail games at eshop because it is sometime cheaper, and sometimes I dont want to travel to a store when I can just download it right on my wii u. But when I do get it from retailers, it is usually gamestop, Spaceworld, or a Norwegian store called "Platekompaniet".

I don't really know all the games I have had my sister had given to me except pokemon x,my bro gave me that.Its probably from a store or so though that I know that you people may not know the name of like Game Xpress and some games I got from the e-shop which was on the 3ds before I got it.

I get my game from Gamestop. I usually use my pro membership car to get special deals. Gamestop usually has all the Pokemon events, so I find them more reliable.

Back