Which 3DS Theme Should I Get?

• Thread starter Kakea
  • Start date
Kakea

Kakea

Survivor
Towns Folk
I have been trying to decide on a 3DS theme to buy, now that I have money:which one should I buy?
Star background
Pokemon
NES or
Zelda
I want to pick one from one of these, to be specific.Themes in these categories caught my eye.

You'd have to choose one based on preference :p Which of the series do you like the most? You can also check the theme for its properties (like how the folders will look like, background music, borders.) I really like the LoZ ones but I think that its music can be kinda annoying over time xD

Reactions: Kakea
I torn since you mentioned both Zelda and Pokémon. Depending on which Zelda one you are looking for I would recommend the Majora's Mask one with Link holding Majora's Mask, it just looks beautiful.

The Pokémon one is hard since they all look great.

I just wish they offered Attack on Titan as an option without having to get the game (which I will get eventually).

If you're a fan of Pikachu, I'd recommend the theme titled 'Pikachu: Dance and Cry' - it contains 2 themes. :p

As for Zelda, I have the 'A link between Words' and 'The impending battle' themes - Both are worth checking out. Depends which game you're more of a fan of, ALBW or Skyward Sword. The background music/icons/designs are pretty awesome. The themes available to you may differ from me, as I'm from EU. Not really sure, though. xD

Hmmmmm everybody mentioned Zelda.... I'll look at Zelda themes then :D My favorites:Majora's mask, Wind waker and Skyward Sword! I'm going to choose one soon!( I would choose a windwaker theme if there is one unless.....
I really like the LoZ ones but I think that its music can be kinda annoying over time xD
they play Dragon roost island's theme again, it's overused and is SO irratating!)

Reactions: Mikaya
I have been trying to decide on a 3DS theme to buy, now that I have money:which one should I buy?
Star background
Pokemon
NES or
Zelda
I want to pick one from one of these, to be specific.Themes in these categories caught my eye.
The pokémon themes look gorgeous. There are some overly cute ones but there are a couple with minimalist design that look just stunning. There should also be a pikachu bundle which allows you to get three themes for a reduced price. Pro Tip: If you can't choose between 2 themes since they both look good, look up the music (there is no preview in the theme shop but they do tell you the title) and listen to it, then pick the one with the best music. Some themes have horrible music so it's worth your time to check it. ;)

I recommended the Zelda theme. Looks very nice and isn't as bland as the other themes in my opinion.

I know I took forever to pick one (or reply) but today I'll choose one! Zelda and Pokemon are the one's mist mentioned and
talked about over a NES theme or a pattern.I'm going to pick my favorites of the 2 franchises then ask my siblings for the final
votes!

I cant quite recall the name of the theme, but if you like Pokemon at all, Defiantly go for the theme with charizard and rayquaza fighting each other in space, got that theme and have loved it ever since. It plays Pokemon league music, and as you scroll you see charizard diving towards rayquaza. It's epic.

Which theme should you buy? Well it really depends which you lile the most if i would be on your place i surely would gone for pokemon theme after all i really like it . It also depends which looks good on home screen.i would advice you to go for pokemon theme after you have large vartiey of themes to choose from and they look good too.

Get the Splatoon fresh squid theme. No regrets for me and you should feel the same. Also they're just themes what you really want to focus on is playing your games and having a good time with that.

Get the Pokemon Black and White one :3

I've always wanted it buy didn't have enough money :oldman:
The soundtrack and the cute chibi look so cute! :love:

I haven't been keeping up with the new themes soo dunno about the new ones. :bookworm:
Anyway, its entirely up to you though :singing:

Edit:
Its the Pokemon Friends one :3
The design and soundtrack are truly amazing, take a look :3

Pok%C3%A9mon_Friends_3DS_theme.png

Now I'm getting more Pokemon votes! I had decided already but I forgot to buy it: The Skyward Sword Theme.
Now I'm conflicted though because I (as you can see) I like Pokemon but and specifically played BOTH
Skyward sword AND Pokemon Black and White 1 & 2.
they're just themes what you really want to focus on is playing your games and having a good time with that.
I've played and loved both of these, this IS HARD! I wish I could get both!

Reactions: Robbie and sonicandres1
Nah team Zelda for life comrade

Reactions: Kakea and Robbie
I say that you should get the game theme monster hunter 4 ultimate. It's the coolest looking background or theme and the cool thing about the theme is that it is free I'm pretty sure. It has weapons on the background and a picture that spreads along the top screen. So I say that monster hunter 4 ultimate theme is the best!

I do not suggest buying 2 themes though >.<

You could buy an Indie game with that money. :greedy:

Its ok though if you got like 1$ left in your account and are looking for something to buy with it since there isn't much you can do with 1$..though its entirely upto you. :love:

I say that you should get the game theme monster hunter 4 ultimate. It's the coolest looking background or theme and the cool thing about the theme is that it is free I'm pretty sure. It has weapons on the background and a picture that spreads along the top screen. So I say that monster hunter 4 ultimate theme is the best!
I got the theme when it 1st came out! I've never played the game though so I don't use it much,(like the Sonic Boom Theme)

Nah team Zelda for life comrade
I'm going to get a Zelda theme then! I bought 12 Zelda game and played only 4 Pokemon games

You could buy an Indie game with that money. :greedy:
I wanted to get Terarria if that counts! :D I did want a game too,I have nothing to play these days

I'm going to get a Zelda theme then! I bought 12 Zelda game and played only 4 Pokemon games
Good fellow. Hope you enjoy it

You should get the free ones (They're free dude) you should also get some Pokémon themes I really wished I had some ,but everytime put money in my eshop account I dont even remember about the Themes unless I have extra money I might start saving up though and if you're into other themes there are a lot to choose from like Mario,Kirby,Link,Samus,and Pokemon so hopefully you get good ones like @Robbie stated above about the Pokémon Black be white theme.

Alright... Next time I have to spend some money, I'll go for the handful of indie games I wanted for months

Back