Which 3DS Theme Should I Get?

• Thread starter Kakea
  • Start date
I haven't bothered to change my 3DS theme for a long time and it's been stuck on only one. The Official Best 3DS Theme, Pokémon: Slowpoke. For $1.99, you're egetting a beachside Slowpoke background and an instrumental version of the song "Donai Yanen Yadon". For some reason I like this theme a lot and maybe if you have leftover eshop cash, then you should consider getting this theme.

Reactions: Kakea
Although you may have already picked your theme I have one suggestion for you in case you are fickle with your themes decision. I really like the Team Skull theme that I bought recently. It plays Guzma's theme in case you haven't heard it enough. I didn't like it at first but I've grown to like it and it has some cute grunts at the bottom that move as you scroll along. The only problem with this theme is it might be shortly lived in case they don't appear in Ultra Sun and Moon. >.<

Although you may have already picked your theme I have one suggestion for you in case you are fickle with your themes decision. I really like the Team Skull theme that I bought recently. It plays Guzma's theme in case you haven't heard it enough. I didn't like it at first but I've grown to like it and it has some cute grunts at the bottom that move as you scroll along. The only problem with this theme is it might be shortly lived in case they don't appear in Ultra Sun and Moon. >.<

I have picked, though I love to use these suggestions, next time I buy a game and have money! I just recently got the Mario Jump theme from My Nintendo! Hope it's exciting! (I REALLY want the Metroid, Seamus Returns Theme, but I don't have enough Gold coins, I hate that... I WANT IT SO MUCH!!!)

The zelda theme is pretty good, I actually have it and it looks amazing. Anyway, let me give you some piece of advice, you should probably créate a mynintendo account (if you don´t have one already) and you are going to find that every now and then, nintendo offers some really good themes as rewards. The last one I got is the metroid samus returns theme and it is gorgeous.

The zelda theme is pretty good, I actually have it and it looks amazing. Anyway, let me give you some piece of advice, you should probably créate a mynintendo account (if you don´t have one already) and you are going to find that every now and then, nintendo offers some really good themes as rewards. The last one I got is the metroid samus returns theme and it is gorgeous.

I have a My Nintendo account! I can't wait to see what they'll have next month! (I hope it's something creative instead of just the smiling character and cruddy music!

Reactions: EstebanTill2
Back