• Start date
Pok_E 16

Pok_E 16

Restricted user
Towns Folk
whitch animal crossing animal have you spoke to the most

like a villager? then i think kitty

Reactions: DoomFrog314
I talked to Sparro the most. He's a pretty cool looking bird, and has a funny personality... I think he's been in my town ever since I started... It's funny how serious he gets about working out, yet he always looks up to you as like a ultimate fitness person.

Kody,take a ;)wild guess why

I'm pretty sure that I've talked to Lopez the most in New Leaf, Angus the most in City Folk, and Tangy the most in Wild World. Among the three did I truly talk to the most? I would definitely have to say Angus. This is mainly because I found his deep, watered down voice amusing. Plus he was actually a pretty interesting villager to socialize with.

Reactions: DoomFrog314
Not any villager in particular. But maybe Coco since she is always around.
I don't really enjoy talking to villagers since they always try to trade stuffs with me (mostly offering shirts for a very expensive item :/).

Reactions: faustine
Cesar and Simon by far.

Mine has to be Cookie. I've spammed her so much by sending her letters with fruits and talking to her 99999 times a day... ("=3=)
Cookie_NewLeaf_Official.png

I try to talk to all of them each day I play but the one i talk to most would have to be: Cyrano or Jay . I talked to cyrano the most because he was the first villager to give me his pic , and because he was my fav viallger atm but when he moved awasy i talked /talk to jay and to the white wolf more but i forget the white wolfs name xD.

i try to talk to them all

I talk to Lolly, Monique, and Bones the most. I was super sad when I lost the animal crossing with Bones :( And when Lolly moved in New Leaf :( The only one I talk to allot now is Monique. Animal Crossing is so sad.

I talk to all my villagers, but in WW, I used to talk to Twiggy non stop until she got angry. I loved Twiggy, sadly she moved and has never been seen in any of my towns since :( I think she hates me

I think I talk to Hans the most because he always has something interesting to say and gives me a lot a gifts. He is very polite i have noticed and i generally think he looks ok. He doesnt talk about the weather like everyone else.

latest

I've talked to Beardo the most. He lives right next to me and is always running into my house. Funny thing is, he was thinking of moving away until I stopped him. He also seems to be one of the villagers that ping me more often. I don't know if it's because I see him exit my house all the time, but he sure does. I want him to move out of my village though.

I have talked to Bluebear the most. He was my most favourite villager (and he looked cute too :D). Until one day, he left without asking. I was so sad but then I made Flip the one who I talk to the most.

Whitney probably. Each time I see her I talk to her, I like her so much ^^

Kyle is the one I talked to the most. He's my favorite and lives near my house. He usually pings me every time I passed by him. Can't say no to a smug wolf, he's just cool.

I talk to Hamlet a lot. He's pretty cool but he can get annoying at times... still he's pretty cool

gaston

I personally like to catagorize these sorts of things by gender. For instance, the male villager I talked to the most is Gaston mainly because he was very funny, and how often do you get to see a bunny rabbit with a mustache? Never, so Gaston is pretty awesome. Now, the female I spoke with the most is Whitney. I always loved talking to her and she was genuinely a good villager to me and I was to her. I have even gone to her house and given her a gift on her birthday! It was either her, or Margie, but I cannot remember because it has been a very long time since the last time I played Wild World or City Folk, being the only ones I own out of the entire series of games.

Back